Once Eri got back they all just sat with vee on the floor. They played with her and just watched cartoons with her as well. "Daaa...dada!" Miyu says and Kota blushes a bit and smiles, "yes little angel?" Vee hands Kota a toy and actually tried to crawl towards him. Everyone stares in shock before cheering her on vee soon managed to crawl twords Kota and he smiles and picks her up. "Rawr!" He says and pretended to gobble her up getting vee to burst out into laughter. Eri squeals getting such intense baby fever, "I want anotherrrrr" she whines and Kota kisses vee. "We can try for another tonight" Kota says though Miyu gave him a look of hesitation, Kota looks at her understanding why she wasn't sure of another baby. After all eri died having vee, so whose to say she'll survive this time...but eri didn't seem to know she died...to her she blacked out and then came too. "We'll go to more checkups....more bed rest...more relaxation...just everything" Kota reassures Miyu.

Of course that night they did try for another baby. Eri was more tired and more sensitive than usual but that was cuz they haven't done it with her in a while. Once they were finally done eri was trembling and just kept repeating the safe word. She was really overstimulated which usually she could handle but being as sensitive as she was it was just too much. "W-waffles...." Eri says breathless and Kota kisses her letting her know he wasn't gonna do anything so she didn't need to keep saying the safe word. He and Miyu shift so she could lay down. "Here babygirl" Kota helps eri drink some water while Miyu actually started to give eri a massage to ease the soreness she'll feel tomorrow. Once they gave eri proper aftercare they just cuddled with her, "I love you so much" Kota whispers to eri as he held her. Miyu was hugging eri from behind already asleep, "mmm..." Eri nuzzles closer to Kota and he smiles. He rubs her head getting her to melt and soon fall asleep.

When eri woke up Miyu and Kota were actually fighting. It wasn't really common for them to fight, side they have disagreements here and there...but this was a full screaming match. Eri got up to see why what's wrong when she heard vee crying scared from the loud noises. Eri goes and puts on a robe and goes to comfort vee. "Shhh....sweet angel....it's okay...shhhh" eri picks vee up from her crib and rocks her. "It's okay, mama will go scold them okay?" Eri nuzzles vee and once she calmed down eri holds her head to her chest and goes to Miyu and Kota. "Can you guys stop screaming? You're scaring vee" eri says somewhat loudly but being mindful of vee. "Stay out of this." Miyu yells at eri, "babygirl go ahead and take my card and take Vee out for awhile. Me and Miyu need to talk." He says pissed but being mindful not to take it out on eri. Eri was confused but sighs and goes to get dressed, she grabs Kota's card and car keys, diaper bag, and everything she would need and left.

Of course this was the first time eri took vee out alone. It was a little overwhelming especially since she usually had help with vee and never really experienced parenting without help. Eri ended up walking around a mall and vee was sound asleep for most of it, but then she woke up and just wasn't having it. She was screaming loudly and eri couldn't get her to calm down. Eri actually ended up going Deku and todoroki begging for help. Deku took vee and todoroki made eri tea, "they were just... screaming...it's never gotten this bad before....sure we have our disagreements...but it's never turned into a screaming match..." Eri admitted and todoroki nods handing eri her tea, "I think it might be about what happened on the front lines..." Todoroki says and eri looks at him confused. "....the day you got attacked Miyu and Kota were on patrol, they weren't too far sure...but they did get attacked...then they got the word you..." Todoroki starts, "Kota panicked, originally he was gonna try and stay with Miyu and swing around to help you to...then bee screamed and Kota realized that waiting could mean life or death for you...so he left Miyu to deal with the villain alone... uncaring about if she was okay or not...Miyu also almost died that day...it's not your fault but it definitely upset Miyu" Deku explains as he nuzzles vee who was babbling. Eri stayed their for the rest of the night, of course Miyu and Kota did worry when she didn't come back and just kept blowing up her phone with calls and texts making sure she's okay.

Eventually Kota got eri to answer a call, only to realize it was vee on the other end. Eri was actually really tired and trying to keep vee somewhat quiet, "heya little angel, can you get mama?" Kota smile and vee starts babbling, "ma...mamaaaaaaa! Mama!" She screams as vee learned that day she was capable of yelling and just screamed at the top of her lungs. "Shhhh....it's okay little loves...." Eri says exhausted and just rubs vee's leg trying to calm her. Kota could tell from hearing eri how mentally exhausted she was from a whole day with just vee. Regardless, eri still did her best to spend time with vee and just encouraged her to play and explore the new place. Vee eventually got bored with eri's phone and threw it at her, "ow! Vee no, no throwing things." Eri scolds and vee tears up and starts crying and eri sighs and tries to hold vee and got her to ease up after an hour. Of course by then Kota managed to trace the call and he and Miyu appeared on Deku's doorstep wanting to see eri.

Deku was hesitant but todoroki nods as eri needed the help of her partners. As that's what eri was used to and would give her a sense of normalcy. Kota and Miyu knock on the door and eri groans, "go away I just got vee to sleep..." Eri says exhausted and when Kota and Miyu entered she looks at them. It was a warning that if they ever scared vee like that again she would go mama bear on their asses. "No more fighting..." Kota says nuzzling eri and Miyu takes a deep breath, "we actually decided to break up..." Miyu says breaking the news to eri.