Nick Wayne- Impressing Big Brother

Start from the beginning

[When]

[Now]

I get up from the table and go to Kenny "keep the soda cold, I'm going to go meet Stat"

He nods, I check to see if anyone is watching and I walk through the doors looking around for Christian Cage but someone else walks up to me. Nick Wayne. I look around and he's alone, what is going on I think to myself.

Nick looks at me "Christian tell you to come here?"

Just that sentence gave me chills, his voice gives me chills.

"Yeah? What is going on?"

"Kenny Omega follow you?"

"No?"

"Ok, walk with me I don't want your brother being nosey"

I follow him as he continues to talk;
"How old are you?" He asks

I look over at him "17"

"Good, Christian was just going to tell you that I'm interested in you" he says as he stops walking and steps in front of me making me stop walking.

Nick Wayne interested in me? He wants to date me? And Kris knew about this and kept it from me?!?! My heart started beating faster as he stepped close to me. "You're number?" He asked looking down at me.

I hand him my phone and he typed in his number saving it to my contacts, he handed me my phone then walked away with a smirk on his face.

I look down at his contact "Nick🩵" I look up from my phone and he walks into the distance with Christian and Luchasaurus waiting not that far from where him and I was.

Did that for real just happen? Did he just basically ask me out? Oooo I gotta tell Kris after I get her for not telling me. I walk back inside the catering area and I was greeted by Kenny standing right there, I jump "when are you going to stop sneaking up on me scaring me?"

"What was you doing back there?"

"I told you to talk to Stat"

He goes to the door and sees no one there "where I don't see her?"

"She left with Orange Cassidy"

"You better not be lying to me, now come on to my locker room"

We walk to his locker room; the first thing I do is open my iMessage debating if I should text Nick right away. As soon as Kenny went into the bathroom I press the plus to send a new messages and I press Nick's contact, I think about what to say first.

Do I say heyyyy? Do I say hi? Or should I ask him about everything that's happened so far?

[hey]

I look down at the text and feel confident that I did good.

Nick's Pov
I look down at my phone and smile at her notification popping up, I look up at Christian who's looking at me "what you smiling at?"

"My girlfriend"

"Focus for right now she can wait, you have a big match up next son"