COTE, but Kiyotaka can see through girls' clothes

Start from the beginning

Right now, the young man is having a conversation with the ceiling. Suzune is nowhere to be found, not that he could blame her for it.

A couple of minute has passed and she finally returns. Suzune slowly turns the camera back to her, but this time, she has a large blanket covering her body. That didn't work obviously, and Kiyotaka can still see her undergarment from the screen.

"Horikita, I can still see it."

[Are you joking!?]

She ends the video call and follows it with a phone call. Kiyotaka finds the situation ridiculous and lightly giggles before answering the call.

"Hello."

[Whatever happens, don't you dare say anything about what happened to anyone.]

Honestly, he'd rather keep this memory to himself.

"Understood."

[So, what do you plan on doing now?]

"I have no idea. It's not like I can go to school."

[ABSOLUTELY NOT!]

"What should I do then?"

They've been screaming at each other over the phone for a while now. This may have been the first time Kiyotaka raised his voice in a long time, which was out of character for him.

[How about this, I'll go to class and take note of everything that was discussed. And then, I'll take pictures of it and send them to you?]

Why not just give it to him? Why take pictures and send them to him instead?Because Suzune will have to meet up with him in person, something that she wouldn't want to do.

"Yes, that can work."

[Okay, that's that then. Meanwhile, you can try and figure out a way to fix... Whatever's happening with your eyes.]

"Do you have any suggestion? What should I do?"

[I don't know. Remove them?]

"No way in hell I'm doing that, woman.]

[I don't know about you, but I think that's a great idea. You've been a pervert for quite some time now.]

"Whatever, I'll take care of it myself."

[Oh? You'll take my suggestion and remove your eyes?]

"OF COURSE NOT."

He hears her giggle from accross the phone, which he finds to be quite cute. Kiyotaka can already picture in his head the face she's making right now.

[You better be glad you can only see through girls' undergarments. If it happens to be males'...]

"Okay, if that's the case, I'd happily gouge my eyes out."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Class is about to begin. Sae enters the classroom the moment the bell started ringing. Her eyes ran accross the room and spots the empty seat next to Suzune, the seat that belongs to Kiyotaka. But because of the situation that he's in, he was not allowed by Suzune to attend the class.

For the first time, he needed to be absent, and Sae noticed it right away.

"Ayanokouji-kun is not here yet, Horikita?"

"He fell ill. So he had to be absent for today."

"Is that so?"

The class started as usual. Sae discusses japanese history while Suzune take notes for Kiyotaka to use. No special exam was mentioned, but there were some annnouncements regarding the midterm exmination. Soon afterwards, class has come to an end.

"Make sure you pass all your homeworks tomorrow. You are all dismissed."

Suddenly, Suzune noticed something while she wasn't paying attention. She then calls out to Chiaki, who was about to leave, from accross the room

"Matsushita-san. Where's Hasebe and Sakura?"

"Oh, they already left. I heard that they're planning to visit Ayanokouji-kun."

"Oh no..."

Suzune quickly got up from her seat, grabbed her bag and ran outside the classroom as fast as she can.

"H-Horikita-san!?"

She needs to hurry, she don't know if Kiyotaka has solve the issue with his eyes. If not then he'll see both Sakura and Haruka's undergarments and the two girls won't even know.

Suzune tries to call his phone, but Kiyotaka wasn't answering. She quickens her pace until she reaches the boys dormitory. That's where she saw Haruka and Sakura's figure entering the elevator before it closed immediately.

As much as she hates it, Suzune took the stairs and reached the floor to Ayanokouji-kun's room, her body began to sweat, but she has no time to think about it. She needs to stop the two from reaching his room.

Soon, the two girls are standing outside Kiyotaka's room. After Haruka pressed the door bell, they both waited for the young man to respond and open the door.

"Hasebe-san!"

"Hm? Horikita-san?"

"W-Woah!"

Due to her rush, Suzune wasn't looking at her direction and loses her balance. At the exact same time, Kiyotaka shows up and opens the door, causing the three ladies to fall towards him

"Oh shit..."

"H-Hi there, Kyopon!"

"We're here to... Eh, are you okay, Ayanokouji-kun?"

His eyes switches from Sakura, to Haruka and to Suzune. That's when they noticed blood slowly dripping down his nose. No need for an explanation, he can their bra and underwear in full display.

That's when Suzune noticed the position she was in, realizing that she's sitting on top of Kiyotaka, which means, the other cause of his nosebleed is because of her underwear that the guy can see from his view.

"No... DON'T LOOK!!"

Her face turns red and slaps Kiyotaka as hard as she can, thinking that it would knock him unconscious. Suzune then covers her reddened face in embarassment.

"I... I can't get married anymore."