𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚. welcome

Start from the beginning

Gojo only nodded in response as she went out of the room. Gojo stood still as his eyes wandered around the room and stopped at the three picture frames on her nightstand. One was Y/N's family picture with her parents and Haru, the other was just Y/N carrying Haru, and the other made his heart beat fast. 

Their wedding photo.

'There is really no doubt that we are married, I'm glad'

When Y/N went out, she met her parents who were climbing the stairs. 

"Y/N, we're back" her mother smiled and hugged her. 

"Did you enjoy your date?" Y/N said to the both of them. 

"Absolutely" her mother said and was about to take a step when Y/N subtly stopped them.

They were near their room and she was trying to not let her see Gojo for a while.

"Ma...there is someone I want you to meet" she started.

Y/N's mother furrowed her eyebrows and as if there was an epiphany her eyes widened. 

"Y/N...don't tell me you're seeing someone new? It's just been four years! And Satoru is not yet found!"

Gojo was surprised upon hearing what Y/N's mother said since the door to Y/N's room was open. 

"Ha? Wait, Ma!" Y/N didn't know if she should laugh or what. "No, I'm not seeing someone new" she said.

Y/N then went inside an  asked "Satoru, is it okay for you to meet them?" and Gojo just smiled. 

"Of course" he said. Y/N gently held his hand and slowly pulled him with her, revealing the tall white haired man to her parents. 

Y/N's mother suddenly looked so shocked upon seeing her son-in-law.

"Y-Y/N...i-is t-that..." 

Y/N's father only smiled as he taps his wife's shoulder for reassurance.

"Yes Ma" Y/N said. "Satoru is back" 

━━━━━━━━━━━

"What just happened?" Gojo said as he was carrying a huge bag of homemade food in various containers on his way out of Y/N's house. Y/N's mother had prepared food for him to take and also share with Nanami.

"Take it as a thank you for him too for taking care of you and saving your life."

 "Oh! I'm so glad my daughter is not widowed!"

"Ma!"

Y/N chuckled as she shook her head. "Well, that's my mother" she said. "She loves you so much she made you bring all that" she said. "She's so happy to see you again"

Although Y/N has explained his circumstances, despite him forgetting them, they still warmly welcomed and understood him.

Gojo never felt so loved and so welcomed in his life that he didn't notice he was already smiling, his heart feels so full. 

"Thank you Y/N" he said. "I'd definitely share this with Nanami" 

"Thank you for visiting today, Satoru"

"Say Y/N...what do you think about going out on a date?" he asked which surprised Y/N.

"Well, I wouldn't say no" she replied which made him smile widely.

"I'd call you for the details" he said and Y/N chuckled. 

"No, I will call you when I'm available" she said. "I have a hectic schedule next week"