Rupert's pov (again)

Rupert

I snaked my arms around my husband's shoulders and around his neck.

He leaned down and gave me a sloppy kiss and I hummed.

His hands trailed to my hips, where he used our cum from before to open me.

I let out a loud and startled noise when he did and as he worked his way in I could only bite my lip.

Once he finished I grabbed some oil from the side table and handed it to him.

As he slicked both of us up I looked at him in anticipation.

When he finished he leaned over me and gave me a long kiss and to be honest it felt so good as he shoved his tongue down my throat.

But when he slid the tip in my ass I let out a pained yell. He stopped and looked down at me.

"Are you alright? Should we stop?" He asked frantically and I immediately told him I was fine.

"Can you go a little slower it hurts" I said in a soft voice as I reached for him.

As I held on he took one hand off my hip to hold my hand.

As we intertwined our fingers he waited for me to nod before he started sliding in more slowly.

I let out a chain of moans; some were pained as he slid in.

When he was done it felt like an eternity and I was painting and a tear slid down my cheek.

He waited for me to catch my breath, when I finally told him to move he was going slowly as he pulled back and almost out before he slid back in equally as slowly.

I whined as I held my hands around his neck, "faster Amir please" I whined as I moved my hips.

And progressively he got faster and the next thing heard was our skin slapping me moaning as loud as possible.

My nails were dragging down his back as I screamed, and Amit tried something where he pulled all the way out and when he slammed back in he hit my prostate.

I half moaned and screamed so loud, "again! Oh do that again!" I screamed as he did it again, hitting my prostate again.

My eyes were rolled back and I was tearing up as I moaned.

As he slammed into me I was extraordinarily turned on by the grunting noises he was making and making a few moans that were much deeper in comparison to mine.

"I'm about to-!" I moaned as Amir leaned down and gave attention to my raw nipples and that was all I needed to buck my hips wildly as I came with an arch in my back.

After I did he kept going for a little and I was left whimpering and moaned at the overstimulation.

Until he pulled out and came on my ass.

He collapsed on me as he panted. We were both dripping in sweat and other fluids.

As I was panting Amir looked up and kissed me softly and I moaned as I accepted the kiss my jaw slack.

I hummed and smiled as he flipped us over so I was laying on top of him.

I made a noise and nuzzled into his neck giving it soft kisses, as he rested his hands on my ass and lower back.

"I love you" I whispered quietly as I was cuddled into him, and he kissed my temple,"I love you more, good night love" he said.

And we quickly drifted to sleep from exhaustion.

And we were rudely awoken when our 6 year old barged in yelling.