004, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4.

Start from the beginning

"So these your little bitches?" Mouse asked, looking over at Eesha as he made his way over to Rue to sit down next to her. "Nah, bruh, that's like my little sister and her friend." Fez lied, not wanting to cause any drama to make anything bad happen. "Well, hello there little sis and her friend." Mouse stated, getting down onto the ground and taking Rue's hand in his to kiss it like a prince would. "Now, when Fez said his dudes were coming over, I didn't think this dude would be this dude." Rue exclaimed, not expecting anything like that at all.

"My name is Mouse. It's a pleasure to met you both." Mouse announced, Rue's leg bouncing as she wasn't happy about any of this, more scared to say the least. "But you know, that's what's happens when you hang out with drug dealers." Rue finished, scared shitless of what was gonna happen to her or Eesha because they were just teens and didn't deserve any of this shit. "Yo, Custer toss me that bag." Mouse demanded, talking to his guy as he walked over to Eesha and the table she was sitting at.

"All right, check it. I got 100 OP-OC 80's, 500 Xannie bars, 500 20's of Addy. I'm low on Vikes, so if you wanna cop some Vikes, you better cop ''em today 'cause I got like 50 left." Mouse explained, leaning over Eesha's chair and chucking the drugs onto the table as she counted how many were actually there in her head because she didn't want to get distracted and have some stuffed up her nose or some shit. "I got a quap of that Cali medicinal, and an ounce of Molly." Mouse finished, Rue head turning back to Fez because she wanted some drugs that he had.

"Yo...." Rue dragged off, not knowing what to do. "Custer, what's the math on that?" Mouse asked, not bothered to it himself and Custer looked over at the drugs as he sat on the back of the sofa. "Uh, 25, 15, and 1,100, 35, 77, 25.." Custer counted as Rue looked over to find Ash looking at everything that was happening to make sure that Eesha and Rue were okay. "7,750." Eesha spoke out, before Custer could add them all up to get the number of how much it cost. "Here." Fez called out, tossing Mouse a bag as he connected eyes with Ash seconds ago.

Mouse caught it and chucked it at Custer, who nearly didn't catch it in time. "Damn, your friend got some skills. Sure you don't want no Fentanyl?" Mouse double checked, as Custer went through the money Fez had given them. "Nah, man. I'm cool off that shit. There's too many OD's and I don't want the heat." Fez summed up, Eesha turning her head and saw Ash, pulling a soft smile at him to tell him that she was okay for now. "How about you, little sis? And her friend? You ever try Fentanyl?" Mouse asked, walking away from Eesha.

Mouse walked his way over to Rue, who was as still as a statue because of how scared and frightened she was in that moment. Rue just shook her head lightly, muttering the word no under her breath but it couldn't be heard at all. "No, they're good, bruh." Fezco stated for both of them, not wanting them to reaction to the drug in any way, shape or form. "Gonna let big brother talk for you?" Mouse questioned, sitting down next to Rue, touching and moving her hair in a weird ass way that ways making Fez, Rue, Ash and Eesha uncomfortable in every way.

"I don't know." Rue mumbled, not wanting anything to happen to her or Eesha. "Don't look at him, look at me." Mouse instructed, wanting Rue to speak on her own and not on Fez's terms. Rue slowly but surely turned to look at Mouse, the latter still touching the girls hair weirdly. "You ever try it?" Mouse asked once again, wanting to know but Rue just didn't answer. "Nah, for real, bruh, I don't want them messin' with that shit." Fezco announced, because if anything bad happened, Ash and himself would feel like shit.

"You know the feeling when you cum so hard that you can't feel or hear shit?" Mouse questioned, which sounded extremely weird which made Rue feel more uncomfortable in the situation she was in. Rue just looked at him, then looked away still to frightened to say a word to him. "You like that feeling?" Mouse asked, as Rue mussed up the courage to answer his question. "Yeah." She admitted, Fez rubbing his head in frustration because he was gonna feel like it was all his fault if one of the two girls took the Fentanyl.

"Well, shit. You gonna love this. You ever tried it, friend?" Mouse inquired, turning his head and looking back at Eesha would shook her head no because she was scared shitless to answer. "You ever wanna try it?" Mouse pressed on, a small smirk on his face as she took her head no again. Mouse then put a tiny drop of Fentanyl on his knife, and offered up to Rue. "I-I'm good, actually." Rue mussed out, not wanting to take it from him since he looked scary as shit. "What you don't trust me?" Mouse questioned, his head turned on the side in confusion.

"Yo, for real man. She's good." Fez told him, hoping Mouse would listen to him and not offer Eesha or Rue any more drugs, or try and force it down their throats. "Shut the fuck up, bitch. Ain't nobody talkin' to you." Mouse yelled at Fezco, which made the latter sit back some more because he was worried that Rue would actually take the Fentanyl that was offered. "Tell ya' big brother, I'm not talking to him right now." Mouse instructed Rue, leaning over and against her a bit more.

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
Author note;
Why this part so long? Idk, but not this
episode needs a part 3!
⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍Author note;Why this part so long? Idk, but not this episode needs a part 3!⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏