𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼

Start from the beginning

His hair is wet and messy, the water dripping down through his body and she can see his tone abs glistening. She can't help but to stare, it's like an open opportunity for her and she's not going to waste it by not looking.

Plus, JJ looks so good with only in his swimming trunk and most of his body parts exposed to the sun.

She caught the bruises that littered all over his body, even on his face. But she didn't make any comments about it, no wanting to make JJ feels uncomfortable. Knowing where exactly he's got all those bruises from.

He looks so happy now, he's literally enjoying his time and she's not going to take that from him. She wants him to keep his mind out from his father and everything that happened.

JJ putting down his board onto the sand before lie down on top of it facing up the sky. He let out a heavy breath, his chest is heaving while he's shutting close his eyes.

"Tired?" Hope chimes, grabbing another towel from her side that she reserved for him.

"I'm just taking a little break" He said with his eyes still closed.

"You're definitely tired" She states and throw a towel at him, landing right on his chest.

He peek one eye open, glancing at the towel before he turns to look up at her.

"I'm not tired" he exclaimed, grabbing the towel and covering his face. Shielding it from the beams of the sunlight that blinding his eyes.

"Yeah, sure" She sarcastically said.

JJ let out a soft grumble underneath the towel that covering him and she let out a small chuckle. Shaking her head lightly, a smile crept into her lips.

"You want your beer?" She continues to ask after a minute of silence between them.

There's a cooler that they both grab from the house that JJ filled it with his beers for times like this when he's done with his surfing and back on the dryland exhausted and thirsty.

JJ quickly pushed the towel away from his face, looking up to her again with a big smile plaster on his face.

"What a stupid question is that? Of course I want it" He beamed, being excited over his favourite drink all of the time.

She makes a face "You're gonna get a liver transplant before your turn 20 if you keep chugging the beer like a plain water"

"Hey, you're the one who asked me if I want it. I can't say no to an open opportunity for me to have a beer. Especially a free one"

"You're gonna have it either way whether I asked about it or not"

"And now you already asked, can you please, hands one to me? My pretty, pretty girl" He grinned widely and blinking his eyes multiple times as an attempt to look adorable.

Hope grimaces "You look ridiculous" she complained but still reaching out to the cooler and take out one beer from it before she hands it to him.

JJ sit up from his laying position after he took the beer from her "What looks ridiculous?" he asked, raising his brows.

"Your face"

"My face?" He raised his brows "You mean, this face?" he said and starts to do the previous expression that he did. This time he made it looks even more ridiculous while leaning closer to her.

She scrunching up her face "Go away from me" she said, pushing his face away from stuck out on her.

He let out a small giggle and start to pop up his beer, a hissing sound coming out from it before he chugged the alcohol.  A burp coming out from him right after making her to keep grimacing in disgust.