Episode 2 "A Home to Share"

Sunny, Izzy, Hitch and Dr. Wolf stood outside of the Brighthouse. They had finished watching Zipp and Pipp's farewell parade on the TV and were waiting outside for them to arrive.

“Oh, they'll be here any second, ponies.” Sunny said, stomping her hooves in excitement. “I can't wait to show them where they'll be staying.”

“Me too. Can't wait to help you guys finish the Crystal Brighthouse.” Hitch said. He turned to see some construction Pegasi working on the finishing touches. “Keep it up, fellas! You're doing great!”

“And I can't wait for us to decorate the house.” Sunny said. “It'll be the perfect home for all of us.” She then turned to the bipedal wolf. “Even you, Doc.”

Dr. Wolf smiled nervously. “Yeah, totally.” He then turned away, sad.

“Oh! Look! There's Zipp and Pipp!” Izzy shouted pointing her hoof up to the sky.

Sunny smiled as the two Pegasus princesses came into view and landed just a few feet away from the group.

“Zipp, Pipp! You made it!” Sunny cried, running up to her friends. She gave them a big hug. “So, how was the flight?”

“It was good.” Said Pipp. “Although, someone stowed away on the trip here.” She turned the pile of suitcases. Out came Cloudpuff, barking as he flew around the luggage.

Zipp chuckled. “But we called Mom and let her know that Cloudpuff is safe with us.” She said. “So, where's this surprise you have for us?”

Sunny stepped to the side, and revealed the Crystal Brighthouse. “Welcome to your new home!” She said.

Zipp whistled. “Nice. That's some sick new lighthouse, Sunny.” She said.

“Lighthouse?” Sunny asked. “No, no. This is the Crystal Brighthouse!” She turned to the building. “Sure, this is the same lighthouse I lived for all my life, but now that magic's returned to Equestria, I figured we'd rebuild it into something new.”

“The Crystal Brighthouse?” Asked Zipp as she looked at the new building. The front door had rainbows and glass panels windows that had pictures of Unicorns, Pegasi, and Earth Ponies together. And above the door, was the glass window of the Unity Crystals.

“I like it.” Said Zipp. “So, should we bring our stuff inside and get settled?”

“Oh, that's the best part.” Sunny said. “We get to finish the inside with anything we want. So, whatever you brought with you from Zephyr Heights, you can decorate it.” She then turned back to her home. “This is the home of our dreams. I even made a model.”

Sunny pointed to the table. There was a miniature version of the Crystal Brighthouse. It had some different color schemes than the actual building, but it still looked as great as the real thing.

Suddenly, a crab hopped onto the table, scurried across it, and knocked over the model of the Brighthouse. It crashed to the ground and broke in half.

“Ah! McSnipsalot, no!” Hitch cried as he ran over to the damage. “Sunny, I'm so sorry! I'll help you make a new one as fast as possible!”

“Oh, forget the model, Hitch.” Sunny said. “We're gonna make the real thing perfect for all of us!”

Izzy squealed with delight. “Then we can spend every minute of every day together for the rest of our lives!” She said excitedly.

Zipp laughed nervously. “What?”

Dr. Wolf then intervened. “I don't think everyone wants to do that, Izzy. You have to let them do their own thing.” He said.