On your knees

"Ah just as I thought...you act dominant,but deep down you've always been submissive.isn't that right babyboy?" Sam has a devious smirk plastered on his face."I-I..." Colby stammers "how about we try this?....get into your hands and knees colbs~" Sam commanded.Colby had never in his life envisioned himself being submissive to his best friend,still it was such a turn on for him,so Colby did as Sam said and got on all fours "good boy." The blonde praises the brunette,slapping Colbys ass hard.Colby moans it felt so good to him

"Pathetic".Sam bellows.he crouched down infront of Colby,his hand slipping to the others rock hard cock,he placed a cock ring on it."S-Sam please take it off,I beg" Colby whines as the device was placed on him."I'll be back to finish tomorrow and if I find out you've taken it off,oh I'll expose your little secret to our fans." Sam growls,smacking his ass again before leaving the room .Colby stayed in his current position for a while trying to process what actual fuck just happened.he shook his head,as if he was trying to get rid of his aroused thoughts.he got out of his position and pulled his boxers back up.he groaned in pain,his raging hard on tucked in against the tight fabric,he felt good tho knowing he was being used like this...

Colby shuts his bedroom door and didn't leave his room until the morning feeling flustered incase of running into Sam again,he turned off his lights and tried to sleep.

After a night of barely any sleep,Colby woke up early and stayed in his room as he was afraid of bumping into Sam.one thing he noticed was that he didn't need the bathroom today as he usually did.he thought to himself "probably one of the things about the cock ring...".Colby started to whimper,pawing at his boxers,on one hand,touching his errction felt amazing.But on the other he didn't dare take the cock ring off to make himself cum.

A few minutes later Colby could hear footsteps coming to his door,it was sams footsteps.the door swung open as Sam walked in,locking it behind him."Get on the floor,and on your knees now slut." Sam's voice was serious,sending chills down Colbys spine.doing as Sam said,"nice bedhair baby boy." Sam said while running his fingers through the messy hair he loved."we're gonna be trying something new today puppy." Those few words were the only thing going through Colbys mind for now.Sam had pulled out a black piece of fabric from his pocket,tightly tying it around the brunette's eyes."Sam what are you doing!" Sam had ignored the pleas from the one under him and proceeded to put a collar on Colbys neck.

"A-a collar!?" Colby yells in embarrassment and all Sam responded with was "that's right baby boy."Sam pulled the collar and the boy closer to him.Colby got even harder as this happened,groaning softly as he felt the cock ring get tighter."Sa-am...take the c-cock ring off please...." He begs and whines,desperation and lust present in his voice.Sam grins wildly "oh my Little slut....not yet,deal with it." Sam spoke to the brunette as if he was a prostitute,Colby found that kinda hot and so did his throbbing dick.Sam pins Colbys hands to the floor,Colby feeling the warmth of the others hands made him feel safe in a way even knowing he was going to be railed by his best friend.Colby turns his attention to Sam as he felt his boxers being pulled down.

Sam sticks two of his fingers in Colbys tight hole "god damm baby,your tight as fuck" Colby whines as he feels the other man's fingers in his hole.after giving Colby time to adjust to Sam's fingers,he started to scissors him to loosen him up,"baby I'm finished,you ready for daddy's dick?." Sam said in a sultry voice.Colby nods his head violently and suddenly without warning Sam thrusted into Colby hitting his prostrate immediately making Colby moan pornorgraphly,"AGH~ FUCK~".Sam grins wickedly and thrusts into the man harder and faster "FUCK~ HARDER~ MHM~ SAM~" Colby keeps moaning pornorgraphly.though he'd never been fucked by a guy,he felt like he was on cloud nine.Colby got even harder as Sam pulled out,he felt like if he didn't cum soon he'd explode,Sam slammed back into the man causing Colby to drool out his mouth as his voice was leaving him,"mhm so far you've been a good boy colbs." Sam said in a gentle way other then the other way he spoke before,he started stroking Colbys hair and reached into his boxers,slipping off the cock ring.

As soon as the cock ring came off,Colby came hard on the floor and on his abdomen,shortly after Colby,Sam came deep inside of the man underneath him,a few days passed and the two never spoke about it again but if Colby ever misbehaved,Sam would surly put Colby back in his place.

A/n:This is the end of the of the story,ngl this was actually fun to write I might continue the other solby one but I'll have to think about