wake up call

Jay shot up from bed, he shook his head for a second to fully wake up. he recalled his dream, "i-.. i know that voice... but, i cant remember...?" Jay murmured as he got up, he grabbed his suit from the closet and walked into the bathroom. he washed his face but as he looked up, he noticed that their face was blurred, "what?" he said backing away 

the caves of lightning, deep in the mountains. the times slip through your fingers, the man from the earth.
the abyss reaches for the one who regrets, the caves of lightning. one promises, one falls, the other reaches for something they can never have. 

the caves of lightning always return yet leave.

he heard the words play over and over in his mind. he tried to forget them but it was like they were stuck in his brain. he had a million questions in his head it was overwhelming. his blurred face in the mirror smiles, a twisted horrifying smile. jay shook his head and when he looked back up at the mirror his face was back to normal. "was the fck?" he said looking down at his hands, he felt his breath picking up. his thoughts running, is mind losing its grip. "no no no, not now!" Jay said trying to relax. after 15 minutes he got back on his feet, he changed and gripped his door handle, he turned back to the bathroom and cursed under his breath. then he opened the door and stepped out.

yet the words still haunted him

hey! i hope you like this chapter! im sorry they've been short, ill try to make them longer!

:)

bye!

-cat🦋