He lifted her up on the table in the middle of the warm room. "Matty wait maybe we-we shouldn't" she begun, Mattheo trailed kisses on her neck, leaving hickeys.

soft moans left her mouth as she tangled her hands in his wet hair. "What about your—shit" she moaned as he bit on a sweet spot.

He shoved her dress up, revealing her black bikini. He undid the top and let it fall on the ground. He stared at her breasts before grazing his teeth over her nipples.

"I don't care about her" he growled, his gaze focused on her tits.

She felt the fabric of her panties rip and looked down, mattheo licked his lips before slipping one finger, then two into her folds.

He then lifted his head from her chest, and kissed her roughly. Sounds were made from his fingers sliding in and out of the girl and intensified her arousal.

Her nails dug in his shoulders as his fingers pumped in  and out and he sucked on her neck. She whimpered, "shit mattheo"

She tightened her legs around his waist as she rode his hand, moaning and panting. "Come for me baby" he cocked his head.

She did as he said, came fast, hard, and rolled her eyes from pleasure. He helped her up and made her promise not to tell anyone.

—///—

pantsy posted