𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Start from the beginning

"Leave now before I let my daughter finish what she started." Klaus threatened and Genevieve immediately rushed out of the compound the second Klaus released her

"Why did you stop me?" Marjorie asked Elijah with a clenched jaw

"I know you are angry and I know you want her dead, all of us do. But now is not the time, the last thing we need is an even bigger war with the witches because you killed their last remaining elder." Elijah lectured and Marjorie rolled her eyes

"Who cares? If they want a war then bring it." Marjorie spoke firmly

"Marjorie. I may never say this again in my life, but your uncle is right. As much as I was enjoying watching you give that wench what she deserves, now is not the time." Klaus said trying to hide his pride at her fierceness

"Fine. But when it is the right time-" Marjorie pointed at them

"She will be all yours darling." Elijah smirked and Marjorie sighed before continuing her path to the kitchen

~End Flashback~

As much as she wanted Genevieve dead now rather than later, she knows her dad and uncle are right. They are not in a sound enough position to continue on the war with the witches. With Marcel now banished across the river many of the vampires followed him and the others who stayed aren't loyal enough to the Mikaelson's yet.

They had to play the long game and as long as Marjorie is the one who gets to kill her in the end, she'll wait.

Marjorie was in Klaus' art room painting, she had been doing it a lot over the last few months. Loneliness was starting to creep into her heart and painting seemed to help.

With Rebekah gone, Hayley spending most of her time with Eve in the bayou as she prepped for the upcoming full moon that would break the curse, Elijah hell bent on making the city safe for Marjorie and the new baby, and Klaus trying to keep an eye on her without smothering her too much. All Marjorie wanted was a sense of normalcy but there's a slim chance of that happening anytime soon.

Thought's of Killian filled her head as well. How she felt so comfortable around him even in the brief time they were able to be together. He made her laugh and when she talked he looked at her like what she said really mattered.

If they hadn't been so rudely interrupted by the witches attack, Marjorie was sure they could've stayed up and talked the entire night.

Knowing that soon the curse would be broken and Marjorie could see Killian as often as she wanted was one of the only things that kept her going. She was looking forward to getting to know each other more as time went on.

"What are you working on?" Klaus asked his daughter as he walked into the room

The canvas in front of Marjorie contained art different than what she normally painted, gone was the field of flowers and instead slashes of red and black paint took their place.

"Don't know. Just whatever pops into my head I guess." Marjorie shrugged not taking her eyes of the canvas

Klaus frowned, he knew she had been struggling since she was tortured with her own memories. He was the one who held her until she stopped crying and fell back asleep after her nightmares, after all. He just hated to see her this way, it made him feel like he was failing as a father.