"Kay sorry, mi j-

"bring mi home" I snapped at him as I rub my wrist one after the other.

He gave me a sad look before nodding his head and drive off, the entire ride to Mandeville was uncomfortable and in silent.

____________________

I tighten the towel around my body as I pick up the lotion from my dresser and move to the edge of the bed to sit. With my elbow, I nudge Iesha behind me to get up because I need to go by her school with her to see that boy and to get In touch with his parents.

"Mhmm" She hum as she sit upright and rub her fist over her eyes.

"Go get ready fi skool" I told her as I lotion my feet.

"Kay mi cah go back a school with belly" She whined as she slide to the edge of the bed where I am.

"Yuh see nuh belly a show" I hissed my teeth. "Mi have work fi guh enu suh go ready and mek wi gwan" I told her as I move to get my out fi for the day.

mi eyes dhem a burn mi like pepper, mi nuh sleep gud and mi nuh tap bawl afta Mr. Sir drop mi off lastnite..

In the next hour Iesha and I left home, we got to the school and after threaten Tevin about bringing this to the police station, he gave me his parents contact. They told us to meet them at the church that his father is the pastor of and I still can't believe that it's a pastor's child that did this.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Maccalla" I greeted them as I take a seat in the office, Iesha takes a seat beside me and Tevin stand up.

"Good morning" They greeted in unison as they looked at their son with disappointment flashing through their eyes. "Tevin we thought you better than this" His mother spoke.

"We are so sorry for the action of our Son Miss. Kacian and we will do whatever we can to help in this situation... They committed a sin and we can't allow them to continue with another" Mrs. Mccalla spoke again, her expression shows sincerity.

"Thank you Mrs. Mccalla, The decision is still for Iesha to make as it is her body" I looked over at my little sister who's silent with tears in her eyes. "Did you think about what you want to do?" I asked her.

"Yes and mi wah keep eh baby" She answered while looking at Tevin who just shift his eyes away from her.

"Two babies having a baby, is this what the world gone to" Mr. Mccalla finally speak. "Tevin, your mother and I talk to you daily, we grow you right and you make the influence of the devil penetrates through you?" He looked at his son with disappointment in his eyes.

Tevin stand my the door with his head hanging down with embarrassment, he's seems like a innocent and well behave kid so I don't know what went wrong. These kids have a bright future a head of them and here thinking of the wrong thing that can wait. I love my daughter to death but I wish I have waited and plan her birth with someone good and not as toxic as her father and I.

"I have to get to work now but we can keep in touch" I said to them as I rise from the chair.

"Please let us know if you need anything at all and I know this is wrong of us but can we keep the police out of it" His mother asked with worried over her face.

I nod with a weak smile not knowing if I should do that, in two months time she will be sixteen years old the age of consent and I don't think there will be much trouble for Tevin. We said our goodbyes and Iesha and I left the church.

"Thanks Kay kay fi do dhis fi mi" She said as we waited on the roadside for a taxi.

"Better tell mommy seh yuh get rid a it suh yuh can go back in a di hou-