"Come with me,
And you'll be
In a world of pure imagination," Willy sings.

Noodle nervously takes (Y/n)'s hand, and the three walk to the ancient library. Noodle stares, a strange sense of recognition washing over her. It's just as she imagined it would be.

"Reach out, touch what was once
In your imagination," Willy sings.

Noodle's mother emerges from the library. She looks around anxiously, then spots the little girl she thought she'd lost twelve years ago. (Y/n) feels a lump in her throat, as she realizes that this is where she has to let Noodle—her best friend—go. Noodle looks at Willy, happy and sad, excited and scared, unable to process the mess of emotions inside.

"Don't be shy,
It's alright
If you feel a little trepidation.
Sometimes these things don't need
Explanation," Willy sings.

     Noodle then looks at (Y/n), who is trying so hard to keep her tears in. Noodle smiles softly at her best friend, and hugs her waist tightly. Unable to hold her tears in any longer, (Y/n) hugs Noodle back tightly. After a moment, the two pull away, and Noodle walks toward her mother, then stops at the gate and looks back at her friends. Willy smiles reassuringly while (Y/n) nods in encouragement, and Noodle turns once more to her mom. Noodle opens the gate and starts to run, a smile blooming, and her mother happily runs down the steps to her daughter—and hugs her like she'll never let Noodle go.

"If you want to view Paradise,
Simply look at them and view it.
Somebody to hold on to—it's
All we really need,
Nothing else to it," Willy sings.

     "Mom," Noodle says as she embraces her mom.

(Y/n's POV)

     While I truly am happy that Noodle has reunited with her mother, I can't help feeling heartbroken. I practically raised Noodle and loved her like a little sister, and now. . . now I'm losing her.

"You okay, (Y/n)?" Willy asks me, and I wipe away my tears.

"I guess I just never thought it would hurt so much to let her go. Noodle always told me how she dreamed of seeing her mother, and all I wanted was for her to be happy. Now she's with her mom and. . . I feel like I've lost a sister," I explain through my tears.

Willy takes my hand and gently squeezes it.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, Noodle's not the only one reuniting with a parent today," he responds.

I look at him with confusion, wondering what he's talking about.

"I had Lottie make a call to Noodle's mom and someone who loves you very much. Someone who has dreamed of seeing you for so many years," he continues.

My eyes widen when I realize who he's talking about, and he looks at me with that mischievous glint in his eyes when he sees my reaction.

     "You don't mean. . ." I start to say.

     "(Y/n)?" a familiar voice says my name from behind me.

     I freeze for a moment when I hear that voice. Willy looks behind me, and I slowly turn around to follow his gaze. At the other end of the tunnel stands my dad, the man I have dreamed of seeing for so long. He stares at me, as if he's unable to believe I'm really here. After a few seconds, he starts running to me, a big smile appearing on his face. I feel a smile appear on my face as well, but I don't even get the chance to run to him as he suddenly picks me up in a hug and spins me around. He then sets me down on my feet, but he doesn't stop hugging me. The hug is so tight that I can barely breathe, but I don't say anything. For years, I've dreamed of this moment. I haven't felt this affection in so long. More tears stream down my face as I hug my father back. My dad pulls away and places a hand on my cheek.