Part 11

Rachel Pov

I pushed and felt him escape and cried, I cried.

"He is healthy." Charlotte yelled as we smiled at each.

"Can I?" I asked as she nodded gently placing him onto my chest, I smiled. He is so small and fragile. Beautiful.

"Come cut daddy." Charlotte asked mentioning the cord and I nodded.

....

Mike Pov

"We heard a baby cry, and we smiled at each happily. I held onto Phoebe.

"He is here." Phoebe told and I held her tide. "He is." I told happily. Everyone stood up and knocked on the door, as Charlotte opened.

"Come in." She told, and there was Rachel with Ross next to her, holding their baby boy in their arms, moving his arms.

"Guys look!" Rachel yelled and we rushed over to peek.

"Meet little Ross Jr." Ross told and we all smiled. "Really?" Monica asked and they nodded, we all peeked and was he beautiful.

"He is beautiful!" Monica cried we nodded seeing the baby in her arms.

"Can I?" Joey asked as we all nodded wanting turns to hold.

We stayed for a few minutes cradling little Ross Jr. We just couldn't stop when the Paramedics arrived, they took Rachel and Ross while we all stayed behind to enjoy the rest of the wedding. Rachel felt so bad but, Joey wanted her to be safe is the hospital we will join them after.

Everything was sweet and amazing until the dance happened...

....

Monica Pov

Everything was awesome, we met little Ross Jr, we looked after Emma until we can go to the hospital to see them.

It was a beautiful night, until we started dancing. Chandler took me in and we slowed dance, across from me was Phoebe and Mike. I smiled laying my head onto Chandler shoulder, in the corner was Joey and Charlotte,  so happy those two...

There I saw out of the blue in the corner of my eyes Phoebe fainted, I immediately stopped and rushed over.

"Phoebe!" I yelled as Chandler followed. Everyone stopped as Charlotte and Joey came running. 

Charlotte examined Phoebe, and looked at me, Joey and Chandler, along with Mike.

"We need to head to the hospital, she isn't responding. " She told and we nodded.

"Stay here you guys. It's your big day." Mike told picking Phoebe up as I nodded with Chandler, they nodded as the three of us rushed with Phoebe to the hospital.

....

Rachel Pov

It was such a beautiful night, until Monica and Chandler came trough those walls in panick.

"Guys?" I yelled happily seeing them as Ross smiled "You guys are quickly back?" Ross asked as Monica started crying as Chandler held her.

"It's Phoebe, she fainted while we were dancing, Joey and Charlotte stayed behind, Mike is with Phoebe, she wasn't responding. " Monica explained and I rose up, looking at Ross, as I embraced Monica, Chandler walked up and down.

"What is wrong with Phoebe. She was alright one second then..." Chandler told as Ross embraced him.

"She will be okay." Ross told looking at me, I was worried now, I watched Ross Jr in his cradle was asleep, this can't be my greatest day and worst day altogether.

Suddenly Joey and Charlotte rushed in, and we all were shocked.

"Guys your wedding?" Monica asked, as they smiled.

"Everyone understood, and Phoebe is most important now." Charlotte told as Joey nodded.

"How are Pheebs?" Joey asked as I turn to Monica.

"They took her in and we waited, Mike is with her." Monica explained as Chandler followed "She didn't respond the whole ride." As everyone turned to Charlotte looking at Joey.

"It's not well." She commented and we looked at each. "We just have to wait." She continued and we nodded.

....

Mike Pov

I sit next to Phoebe, the doctors said she is stable, still unresponsive so they put a oxygen mask on since it was low, and are keeping an eye on her, while doing test.

I slowly saw her regaining consciousness, she looked around and saw me.

"Mike is the baby alright?" She asked as the doctor returned with everyone, I smiled seeing Joey and Charlotte with Rachel and Ross with baby Jr in Ross arms.

"The baby?" Phoebe asked softly as the group look at the doctor who smiled nodding.

"Phoebe, the baby and you are fine. We called it or technically known as syncope, is a temporary loss of consciousness, usually caused by low blood pressure and a lack of oxygen in the brain. Pregnancy hormones can cause the heart rate and blood supply to increase, while blood vessels relax, all of which can lead to dizziness and fainting." He explained as all looked at Charlotte for a better explanation.

....