Part 10

Joey Pov

"It's time..." kept ringing in my ears. And there I was seeing everyone walking down the aile.

There was Charlotte... I cried. 

So beautiful, her blond hair in curls and her flower dress. I was in awe. The girls was right, I wasn't as beautiful as she. 

"Joey." She told and I smiled "Charlotte."

....

Rachel Pov

I stood in the middle of Phoebe on my right, while Monica on my left.

Chandler and Ross across from us.

The ceremony was going on, before "I do." and then it happened...

"Oh no." I mumbled under breath.

"What?" Monica asked me softly

"They will say "Yes." not like Ross." Phoebe told and I looked at her.

"Phoebe, remember the time you had with the triplets before we walked out to go for the surprise we had for you for Alantic City." I mumbled under breath, as Phoebe eyes gazed at me.

"Wait?" Monica asked and Phoebe continued "Water broke?" She asked and I nodded.

"Wait, at least until their finish." I told.

"Rachel, can the baby wait?" Phoebe asked and I nodded.

"Emma waited, he will too." I explained as Monica look at me. "That's not true."

"Monica is right, Leslie was straight after Frank JR, while Chandler came right away." Phoebe explained as I look at her. "They aren't them." I told as I felt my first contractions. "Darn it Phoebe, your right he is eager." I mumbled and took a deep breath.

"I do..." both told and I kept breathing 

"I know pronounce you hus...." the priets was stopped by me.

"Husband and wife, kiss the bride!" I yelled as all turn to me.

"Kiss!" I yelled as they did.

"Eager huh Rachel?" Joey asked smiling as Charlotte smiled

"I'm in labour and he is eager!!" I yelled as Charlotte look at me.

"Your having contractions?" She asked and I nodded as Ross rushed over.

"Rachel?" He asked and I held him.

"Her water broke too." Monica told as Phoebe nodded. I watched as everyone left for the party area.

"Is it normal to feel him?" I asked turning to Charlotte.

"What no, okay I'll be delivering on my wedding day. Best day ever!" She yelled and I turn to her.

"For you!" I yelled taking a deep breath.

"Guys help, there is a room right trough here." She told as I looked at everyone in shock.

"Now?" I asked and she nodded "You're about to crown." She told as I looked around.

"Emma?" I asked worriedly.

"She is with my mother, along with Erica and Jack." Charlotte explained as I nodded Ross and Chandler helped me.

They lead me to a room, with a bed and a small sink.

"Here?" I asked and she nodded, getting me ready, she examined and smiled. "You're dialted and about to crown.Who do you want to stay?" She asked and I looked at Ross, he nodded.

"Everyone embraced me, I gave a gentle smile, and watched as everyone walked out, leaving me with Ross and Charlotte.

....

Monica Pov

We walked out and sat down on the stairs.

"Pheebs, think about it in 9 months that will be you again, giving birth to fourth babies. " Chandler explained and I hit him over the head.

"My first to keep." Phoebe told smiling at Mike.

"It sure is stressful to wait for Rachel." Mike told smiling.

"Wait until you are in there." Phoebe told him and his eyes went big, we laughed.

"I can't wait to meet him!"I yelled and Chandler hug me.

"Same and on our wedding day, perfect gift." Joey told as everyone nodded waiting.

....

Ross Pov

I watched as Rachel continued in labour. I fought back about the days with Emma, how she came into the world with a screaming Rachel. And this well, it true what they say "Labour aren't the same at the previous pregnancy.  Rachel was screaming and yelling at me."

"Ross, when this huge baby is out of me, you stay away from me, or I'll cut it off!!" She yelled.

"Again Rachel! Push. Crowning almost finish!" Charlotte explained, I watched as he slowly embraced with his small head, then his shoulders.

"Again Rachel, big one." Charlotte asked and I held onto Rach, and there it happened....

.....