Episode 19 : The Big Tick

Start from the beginning

They arrived to see what looked to be a giant Leech, well , a sort of Leech , embedded into the ground

(Drawn by me)

Gwen: holy crap...

Y/n: holy shit! That's one giant fucking bug!

G.Max: Language y/n!

Just then , they saw three alien like figures descend from the sky

Robo: greetings earthlings.....I am robo....these are my associates , mobo and dobo.....and congratulations!

Y/n: Congratulations for what!?! For winning a giant Leech!?!

Mobo: watch your tongue....boy , the great one is not a simple Leech.....

Dobo: the great one is a primordial being....existing for several millenia.....he has cleansed worlds during his time of existence , we , the tick worshippers...praise our God for the justice he's done to our universe!

Y/n was confused . He pulled up his A-Phone and dialed tetrax and xylene , who answered

Tetrax: what is it y/n? Why have you called us?

Xylene: yes....what's the reason?

Y/n: (gulping and pointing towards the tick) that!....

He turned his screen towards the primordial insect , and the two instantly stared , jaw dropped and shocked .

Tetrax/Xylene: WHAT THE FUCK!?!?! HOW DID THAT GET TO YOUR PLANET!?!?

Y/n: huh? You know what this is?

Xylene sighed and began explaining . The tick , as it's referred to , is a primordial being , existing for several millenia . And during it's whole lifespan , it sucked the life out of thousands of planets . She displayed images of what it did to several worlds , they looked void of life, a desolate wasteland . These qorshippers are a cult that worship the tick , because as they put it , their God is "purifying" the galaxy .

Xylene: last week , it had finished arburia! And several others in such a short time....

Tetrax: and by the looks of it......it might reverting to it's true form again.....the devourer of worlds......