You think so?

Depuis le début

"And for you?" He asks and Geto tells him what he wants and he writes it down and leaves but not without looking at me up and down with a suggestive smirk. This visibily angers Geto but he instantly supresses his annoyance. "I hope your not getting mad about him touching my hand. He was only helping" I egg him, provoking him with my dismissive teasing tone. "Right. Continue on" He says, referring to talking about my experiences in Seoul. I conversate with him about it more and showed him pictures of the places I went and he was deeply interested. We switch to a new conversation and we laugh and joke.

When we leave, it is 8 pm with the night warm and clear skies are visible. Not a single cloud prances in the sky. "You know I have to talk to you" He says as were driving on the road. I turn off the radio and I look up at him. "I dont like the way he was flirting with you" He admits with his low voice. "Aww really?" I say poking at him and he knows it too. "Man up Geto he was just being friendly" And that blatantly set Geto off and I loved to see it. He didnt say anything for the rest of ride. He didnt look ticked off, but I can obviously feel it and it makes feel victorius for some reason. I notice that were headed to his nice place and I put some clothes in his drawer incase I spend nights over there with him. I had a feeling I was going to be up all night with him.

When we stepped foot in his home, he wasted no time dragging me to his bedroom as i was protesting behind him. "Whats the matter with you" I act oblivious. "You knew what the fuck you were doing huh?" He raspes. He closes the door and he turns to look at me and as he gets closer. "What the hell are you talking about" I move back into the bed and he stood over me, his eyes look down at me with a calm sinister look. "You want to keep pretending to be stupid?" He reaches one hand out to grip your hair tight. Tears stain my eyes at the feeling of the grip. "W-what are you saying" I stammer speaking low trying to avoid meeting his eyes. "Thats alright" He lets go of my hair and he removes his suit jacket and drops it on the floor. He undos his belt and pulls down his pants alongside with his drawers and his hard cock springs up. He grips my hair again, forcing me on my knees. I shouldve expected this but he never gets this  aggressive and straight to the point with me; He usually teases me for what it feels likes hours before he starts fucking me.

"Dont run from me now" He pulls me back aligned with his dick  as i tried to make a stupid attempt to get up. He puts his dick in my mouth and he fucks my face to the point my cheeks give out on me. He doesnt even stop for me to breath properly and he rapidly moves in and out of my mouth. I look up at him with plea in my eyes and he doesnt shed lenity. "Dont look at me like that" He breathessely says. "Take it. I know you can" He says holding your head to where your nose is almost touching the base of his cock. He takes pleasure in the sounds of hearing you gag and choke on his cock. I try to hold back my tears and i look up at his curvy figure through his shirt. Goddamm how jacked this man is. He takes it off while hes still keeping constant movement. I rest my hand on his thighs and trying to move him. "Move them fucking hands." He demands me and I rest my hands on my thighs.

While this is already overwhelming, My panties are puddled with excitment and ready for him to touch me. "Come on and stroke it for me" He says and I pull my head back a little, allowing space for my hand to stroke the rest of length while I still suck him. "Just like that Y/n" He moans with his head thrown back a bit. "Sound so pretty gagging on me" He looks back down at me with a smile and I meet his eyes. "You wanted this. I know you did" He say with heavy breaths and I shamelessly nod my head in agreeance.  "Ahhh shiit—Y/n" Geto moans as he loads his warm cum in my mouth. Gosh how I longed-for this. He pulls out of my mouth and the relaxtion my jaw instantly felt. He stood me up and undressed me completely and as well as him and he pushes me onto the bed and I land on all fours with my ass propt up. I look back at him and he sees just how wet I am. He looks at me. "I knew you wanted me to be this way towards you" He lands a hard smack on my ass and I yelp. I felt that smack leave a visible mark on me. "Shiit Geto" I whimper in pain. He puts himself up against me. "I bet you liked it when he was touching you huh?" He says. "I didnt" I said. He places me in missionary position.