Chapter 5: Sweet Dreams

Inuyasha's Pov:

     I was following Kagome and (Y/n) as they laughed while talking to each other, I wonder what they're talking about? I could care less. While we were walking and I was behind them I felt a powerful presence nearby.

    Wait is that presence...

    Naraku?! Crap why now of all time?! I draw out my sword and prepared to attack the figure that was stalking us, the wind flow heavily and the trees were cut down revealing a white cloak figure with a skull mask.

    But this form is not the real Naraku. Damn it! He's up to his tricks again.

_____________________________________________________

Kagome's Pov:

     When me and (Y/n) were talking, laughing to each other, I noticed Inuyasha was alerted. I felt a presence nearby as I was about to tell Inuyasha, he swung his sword out using his Kaze no Kizu.

     There it revealed Naraku who was wearing the same cloak and skull mask, but we knew it was not the real him, I saw (Y/n) taking in a defensive stance protecting me.

     Since when did she started to be so defensive and protective?

     She led me away as she said to Inuyasha “ Inuyasha We're gonna find a safe place you take care of him! ” And grabbed my hand running away.

_____________________________________________________

(Y/n's) Pov:

     It's that dude the one that appeared in my nightmare! He looks exactly the same in my image...Damn “ Inuyasha! We're gonna find a safe place you take care of him!

    The both of us didn't knew that Naraku had dissapeared in the sight of Inuyasha and went after us. He appeared as I quickly spread my other hand to protect Kagome. I shouted at him
Stay away from us you twisted demon!

     Naraku just laughed menacingly.

     What's his goal huh? I heard him chuckled and said “ Oh (Y/n) ” how on earth did he know who I am?! “ You've successfully fallen into my trap...

     Trap? What does he mean by that? “ What's your point Naraku? Are you trying to take my sister away? ” Kagome said as she grabbed my hand and stepped in front of me protecting me.

     I looked at Naraku feeling a little scared. Just then Kagome took out her arrow preparing to strike. As soon as she did it there was a beam of light in the arrow, it's as if it was the same as Kikyo's.

     Naraku dissapeared and the arrow missed him! Crap where did he go?

     Before I could say anything or even move I didn't know everything turned black.

      Oh no...

     I heard a muffled scream “ (Y/n)! ” and it faded away...

_____________________________________________________

Kagome's Pov:

     “ (Y/n)! ” I shouted as she was held hostage by Naraku.

       I closed my eyes when I heard the words “KAZE NO KIZU! ” I saw a yellow light coming out of the sword.  Inuyasha came but we were too late, Naraku had dissapeared...

     He shouted mad “ Damn that Naraku!...” he clenched his fist while little tears formed my eyes. Sango, Shippo and Miroku also came when they were searching for us. They asked what happened then Inuyasha explained.

     Sango said “ Crap so he did made a move after all... Then added Miroku “  was he maybe waiting all the time for Kagome's little sister to come here? Moreover did he knew that Kagome has a little sister?

     Me and Inuyasha looked at each other, come to think of it Naraku has been really quiet lately. He made a move when me and (Y/n) walked around feudal era.

     Could he be targeting (Y/n)? No that's impossible...

     (Y/n) please hang on. We will save you.

_____________________________________________________

Naraku's Pov:

     I chuckled darkly as I finally got hold of Kagome's precious little sister. Oh Kagome Higurashi what will you do now? Why don't you just surrender and give me the Shikon no Kagera?

     But I suppose it won't happen unless that certain Hanyou is in the way, I really need to get rid of that mutt but for now...

     Sweat Dreams (Y/n) if you'll ever wake up...

_____________________________________________________

BTS (BEHIND THE SCENES)

Naraku: Struggling to hold (Y/n) Damn! Why are you so heavy?!

(Y/n): gasped Excuse me?! Woah- fell over Naraku!

Naraku: chuckled nervously I'm sorry- Gahhh! Ran away

(Y/n): Come back here you little crap! chased Naraku

Taisho: sips don't mind me, I'm just sipping my coffee here hahaha!

Rica: sighs Whatever...Anyway bye-bye everyone!

All except Naraku and (Y/n): Bye-bye! Waving

♥︎♡BYE-BYE!♡♥︎