Special Chapter: Tohka's Birthday

Start from the beginning

Kotori don't say anything. She won't say it a loud, but she feel pretty dumb for not thinking about it sooner. "Fine, a surprise party it is."

Shido crossed his arms. "But what are we going to give to Tohka?"

"We have already a present for her." Kazoki said, bringing their attention.

"What is it?" Shido asked.

Kazoki point at the blue-haired boy. "You."

"...What?" Kotori blinked.

"It's oblivious that Shido mean a lot to her, as long he's with her, anything else don't matter." Kazoki exclaimed.

"...Fair point." Shido said aloud. He can't think of a moment where Tohka was happy with someone else then himself.

"Nonetheless, we must make sure that this Birthday Party is the most memorable in history!" Kotori insisted before a smirk came to her face. "And i know how to do so."

Later...

Sayaka pull out her micro and sing along with her bandmates. "Her name is T-O-H-K-A, Tohka!"

"Stop!"

Sayaka and her friends look down and see Kotori frowning. "Don't you get it?! This is Tohka's first Birthday Party! Everything must be perfect!"

The singers frowned in annoyance. One of them stepped foward. "You're asking us too much! We've try all the song composed for the Birthday! What do you want more?!"

"And this isn't enough." Kotori said annoyed.

"Excuse us."

Kotori, Sayaka and the others turn around and see three priest walking toward them before stopping. "May we ask you what are you doing?"

"Apologize for the disturbance." Sayaka bowed. "We are simply try to repeat a special song for our friend."

"We can see that." The same man said. "But if you don't mind, can you...get out of this place?"

"Excuse us?!" Kotori exclaimed annoyed.

"We're from the church from the otherside of the road. Our task is to fill people's hope by singing different songs." One of the priest introduced themself. "And we don't like competition."

"We're simply trying to make a Birthday Party for a friend!" Kotori replied irritated. "There's nothing wrong with that!"

"That's true." The Priest admited. "However, it would be for the best for you to listen to us. None of us wish that a accident happen, after all."

The priest walked away with the others, leaving behind the group of girls. One of them asked in confusion and worry. "What does he mean by that?"

"I don't know but i don't like it!" The other girl said before looking around nervously. "I'll think that we should leave right away!"

"Would you calm down?!" Kotori demanded. "Those are just priest, what's the worst they could do?"

Later...

Many people were running as hobos were try to talk to them. "Do you have some money?"

A man screamed as a hobo take his face to kiss him. "Get away from me!!"

"Hey!" Kotori grab a hobo's shoulder and turn him around. "What are you even doing here?!"

"...Don't you know?" The hobo asked. "The priest Danny send his regard."

"What?!" Kotori exclaimed shocked.

"He told us that you held a special party for the homeless people, so we've decided to came along and celebrate with you." The Hobo explained before he grab Kotori's cheeks, much to her shock. "Now kiss me!"