A little chaos 🍋

Start from the beginning

"Oh my dear, mummy will be right there to help you. Did you make it to the rubbish bin?" 

"Yes mumma. I don't feel well, I don't wanna be alone." She mumbled.

"I'll go. Would you like it if papa stayed with you my sweet?"  Louis asked.

"Will you papa?"  Your daughter asked very hopefully.

"Of course I will, darling. Come, let's get you back to bed."  Louis got out of bed and walked with your little girl back to bed.  He tucked her into bed and sat on her bedside.  "I'm sorry I couldn't be here for you today.  I know you haven't been feeling well today, I should have taken time out of my day to check on you and I am sorry that I didn't.  Can you forgive me princess?"  He asks, stroking her hair.

"Of course papa. I'm glad you're here now.... Will you cuddle with me until I fall asleep?" 

"Of course sweetheart, move over and papa will lay with you."  She moved to the side and let her father get under the covers next to her.  His poor girl had a fever, heat was radiating off her like a furnace.  After she had fallen back to sleep he placed a kiss on her head and went back to your bedroom. 

"How's she feeling? Do you think we need to call the Doctor?"  You asked as soon as he opened the door.

"She'll be okay, I think by morning the fever will have broken and the illness will have gotten better." 

"Thank you for spending time with her.  I know she's missed her papa a lot lately."  You kissed him when he got back into bed.

"I haven't realized how absent I have been, but now that I know I promise to never let it happen again."  He promised, holding your face in his hands. 

"I'm glad. I would... I would also like to have another child, If you're ready."  You paused. 

"You are the one who will be carrying it my love, you are the one who has to be ready."  He said sarcastically. 

"Keep being smart and you won't be getting anything tonight."  You sassed back.

"Oh I am so, so sorry my queen."  He leaned over you, putting his elbows on either side of your head hovering over your lips. 

"Suck up."  You giggled as his lips met yours.  

"Mm and you love it."  He chuckled in your ear, nibbling at it.  "Would you like for me to make love to you my queen?  To make you feel good, loved?"

"Louis."  You moaned his name as he attached his lips to your neck. 

"I need verbal consent, love."  He says, pulling away from you until he gets an answer. 

"I want you to make love to me, Louis."  You confirmed.

He smirked and continued to kiss you.  You grabbed onto his short grey hair. It was so soft, so light, you absolutely love his real hair. You wished he could keep his grey hair out all the time, you personally hated the long black curly wig he wore so any chance you had to grab onto his real grey hair. You took it. 

"I'm going to be so loving and gentle with you tonight because you deserve nothing less."  He whispered, taking off your last article of clothing.  You pulled his nightgown over his head and pulled down his boxers. 

"M'ready Louis."  You moaned when he rubbed his member against your wet center. 

He slowly and gently pushed himself inside you, bottoming out.  You both moaned in sync, holding each other.  He held your body so close to his, when he thrusted inside you his chest rubbed against yours.  Your arms went under his and held onto his shoulder blades, keeping him close.  His thrusts were slow but deliberate, making sure to hit all the right places inside you. 

"Oh Louis."  You moaned in his ear.

"Y/N, you feel so nice and wet, so warm around me. Oh God I'm so lucky to have you as my queen."  He moaned the last bit in your ear. Your nails punctured his back as you continued to hold him close.

"Right there Louis, please stay right there."  You whine when he hits your g-spot.

"Is this good darling, does this feel good inside you?"  He panted as he fastened his pace a little bit.

"Y-you always feel good Louis, oh God, Louis I'm going to cum."  You whimpered as he hit your g-spot several times over at the faster pace.  You came around his cock.

"Me too, love. Ah."  He moaned out as he spilled himself inside you.  A thin layer of sweat coated both your bodies. Between your closeness and the blankets being pulled over you both the entire time.  After catching your breaths you clung your naked body to his, your sweat mixing together. 

"Oh Louis, that was."  You mumbled tiredly against his chest.

"It was, we've never made love so. Passionately."  He yawned.  "Now I think It's time for my queen to get some sleep.  Goodnight darling, I love you."  He kissed the top of your head.

"Goodnight my King. I love you too."  You reached up and kissed under his chin.  His cock still inside you as you fell asleep.