7.

"Ola, meus amores, o vídeo de hoje vai ser um vídeo longo porque eu tenho muitas coisas para fazer e não quero cuspir este vídeo, então a primeira coisa que tenho que fazer é pegar Nelson, meu irmão e seus amigos no meu jato particular e clarament...

"Ola, meus amores, o vídeo de hoje vai ser um vídeo longo porque eu tenho muitas coisas para fazer e não quero cuspir este vídeo, então a primeira coisa que tenho que fazer é pegar Nelson, meu irmão e seus amigos no meu jato particular e claramente eles estarão com fome, então eu tenho o chef da minha família que temos aqui em Madri fazendo algo para os meninos comerem." Cristiana moving around in the living room.

~~~~<•>~~~~

"So guys how was your trip coming here to Madrid." Cristiana asked the teenager's who was in the back of the car on their phones. " it was an adventure but every tired." One of Nelson's friends said.

"Well you guys will get some rest and food once we get to the house." She said looking at them through the cameras and driving to the house.

Once she got home the boys took their bags and showed their friends the house. "Ok, então agora estamos todos em casa e eu sei que esta vai ser uma semana estressante porque são quatro meninos adolescentes que ficam na minha casa, um sendo meu filho e o outro sendo meu irmão e os outros dois seus amigos, mas na festa eu sei que não haverá amigos júnior e Nelson de Madri chegando." Cristiana said moving to the kitchen and her phone started ringing.

Cristiana sat the tripod on top of the counter and picked up the phone. "Ola." She said looking at the camera smiling.

"How is it going so far with the boys." Jude asked on the other line. " it's going good their in Nelson's room playing fifa." She said putting the phone off speaker.

"That's good so what you have planned for this week to entertain them." He asked her, but to be honest she didn't have anything planned.

"I don't know..." she said while turning the camera off.

~~~~<•>~~~~

"É um novo dia, o que significa o segundo dia com os meninos e hoje vou levá-los para uma sessão de treinamento com o Real Madrid e depois para o jogo do Real Madrid que é depois de amanhã, agora os meninos estão se preparando para colocar seus kits de treinamento do Real Madrid porque acham que vou levá-los a um campo de futebol para treinar com um dos jogadores." Crisiana said in her Real Madrid vini jersey and cargo pants.

Cristiana is now downstairs waiting for the boys to walk down stairs. "If you guys don't hurry up we will be late for your training session with the player." She said near the stairwell of her home, the boys come down ready and with everything they needed.

"I made you smoothies with a bit of protein powder in it, the bottles have your name and jersey number, met me in the car." Cristiana said walking out the house to her car.

"Ok, estou ligando para o meu cinegrafista que já deveria estar no campo de treinamento com os jogadores do Madrid porque quero que os meninos reaiam e Luis vai microfonear os meninos que têm uma câmera para que você saiba como eles treinam e jogam enquanto ouvem o que dizem. Os meninos estão vindo agora." She said and showed the boys walking out the house coming near her car.

"You guys are going to put on this blindfold on before we get to our destination because it's a surprise." I said handed them blindfolds.

~~~~<•>~~~~

"Luis help both of them out while I help these two." She said recording and helping junior and his friend out while Luis helped Nelson and his friend.

"Okay watch your step and don't take the blindfold until I tell you." She said helping them walk.

Once cristiana had both of the boys inside the training center and so did Luis she had stop recording but Luis was after he had mic up the boys and cristiana. "Okay you guys can take your blindfolds off." She said and all the boys took off their blinds.

"You're lying." One of the boys friend said.

"Nah mum this is amazing but where is the player." Nelson said hugging his mother along side of all the boys that joined.

"About that you guys are going to be training with the whole Real Madrid team." Cristiana said taking them to the field were the players were waiting for them.

Once the boys were with the players, Luis turned on their cameras on. " you guys are mic up and your camera are on for me to catch footage of the game and training." Luis explained to them and they nodded.

"Carlo tu puedes comenzar con ellas cuando quieras." Cristiana told Carlo the manger of Real Madrid.

Cristiana was about to sit in the bleachers when she was stopped by a hand hold her arm. Cristiana turned around and saw Jude standing there.

"You weren't going to say hello to me and just sit in the bleachers." He said and Cristiana smiled.

"I was but you got training and I don't want to interrupt." She said looking at him.

"It doesn't matter if I was training, I want my girl to say hi to me." He said trying to be slick.

" your girl? Since when is this your way of asking because it's not going to work with me." She asked smiling at him.

"Yes you are my girl, and if you want me to prove it I will show you to the world" he said looking down at her.

"Will my family tradition says other wise." She said leaving him standing by himself wonder.

~~~~<•>~~~~

" Ok, então os caras agora estão dormindo, eles tiveram um dia divertido com os jogadores do Real Madrid e sinto muito por estar filmando este outro uma semana depois, mesmo pensando quando este vídeo for carregado, eu e os meninos estarão de volta para casa." She said moving into the kitchen setting the camera on the counter.

" Certifique-se de que todos vocês fiquem atentos ao meu instagram porque eu vou postar sobre o jogo que os meninos estão chegando e eu posso ter um mini volg, mas agora eu preciso fazer as malas, tchau, meus amores." She said sending the camera a kiss.