Chapter 9 Contact

Começar do início

"Hey you two ready to go" Maki asked as her, Panda, Yuji, and Nobara walked over to us. I slide my phone back into my pocket deciding to message Toge later. 

As soon as I was on my feet I froze in my spot. I wasn't the only one we had all been frozen in our spot. Then I saw it a cruse inside of the school. It was big and gray. It had sharp point teeth that were all exposed. There was just a black tail where their legs should be. It just floated there only a few feet away from us. Then it rushed to us. No, it wasn't rushing us it was rushing to me. The curse went past everyone until it got to me. My eyes closed on reflex as I thought I was about to be attacked. The curse wrapped its arm around me. I thought it was going to crush me to death but it didn't. It just held me close in a tight hug. After not being killed by the curse only then did I open my eyes. It was just holding me. 

"Rika let her go" Maki shouted at the curse

The curse named Rika didn't listen to Maki it just glared at her. I just stayed frozen in the grasp of the curse too afraid to move and anger it. Maki pointed the staff she had been training with towards Rika. The curse released a small growl as she held onto me tighter. 

"No need to be so hostile Maki" 

We all twisted our heads towards where the voice had come from. Where Rika had once stood was now a man. He had dark hair framing his slim face. There were dark circles underneath his dark blue eyes. He wore all white with a sword strapped over his shoulder. There was a smile on his face that gave him a calm expression. He walked casually to us as if there wasn't a concern about the giant curse. He walked past the second-years and my friends stopping a few feet from the curse and me. Those dark blue eyes of his study me looking me up and down. There was a dark glint in his eye that made a shiver go up my spine. 

"Control your curse Yuta or I'll destroy her myself" Maki spat still holding the staff ready to attack

The male who I assume was Yuta turned his head to look back at the group so I could only see the back of his head "You can try Maki but I doubt even you could defeat Rika and me" he said before turning back towards me. Maki's face now had a deep scowl. 

"It's great to see you again Y/n," Yuta said to me in an overly sweet tone

Had I met him before? No matter how long I looked at him I couldn't ever rember meeting him. 

"Do I know you?" I asked trying to get an answer

Instead of answering me, he looked at Rika who still had me in its death grip. "Let Y/n go Rika" Yuta order the curse

"No" the curse sounded like a whiney child

Yuta's face scrunched as he spoke more sternly to Rika "Rika you are scaring Y/n. Let her go now" 

This time the curse let out a little whine as they released me from their tight grip. Yuta grabbed my wrist and waist steadying me as the curse let me go. Once I was steady on my feet Yuta let go of my waist but he still onto my wrist. Rika had moved now she was behind Yuta so she was blocking us from seeing the others. 

"I hope Rika didn't scare you. She was just excited to see you" Yuta explained

"What is she?" I asked uncertain if she was a curse

Yuta smiled warmly "She's a friend. She wants to be your friend too" Why did such a nice sentiment freak me out so much

"I don't know-" I was about to express my concern when Yuta cut me off 

"-It's getting late Y/n let me walk you back to your room" 

Yuta didn't let me protest as he pulled me along by the wrist gently. I turned back to look at the second-years but they were still being blocked by Rika. I didn't feel any comfort walking with Yuta. What became even more concerning was when he led me to my door without me having to tell him where it was. We just stood in front of my door me too afraid to open it and him not leaving.

"Thanks for walking me," I said

"No problem," he said still unmoving

Just when I thought I was going to die from the awkwardness the sound of the door opening filled the hall. At first, I thought it was Sukuna's room but then I saw Gojo and Geto exit Geto's room. They both saw Yuta and I standing there and Gojo was excited. He rushed to me and for the second time, I was developed into a tight hug. Gojo held me close rubbing his cheek against mine.

"Where have you been? It's been too long." Gojo said with a whine

"I've been hiding" It was a lie but I didn't want to hide my discomfort from him

"Aw my wifey is so funny," Gojo said with a laugh

Then Gojo noticed Yuta for the first time "What are you doing here Yuta" his voice was less cheerful

Yuta kept a smile on his face but the dark glint in his eye was back "Just walking Y/n to her room" 

"Well she is a taken woman so back off" Gojo was blunt as he made a claim that wasn't true

"I am certain her last name is still L/n not Gojo so she isn't yours," Yuta said as he glared at Gojo who gladly returned the glare 

Just when I thought the two males were about to fight Geto appeared. He grabbed both of them by the back of their jackets before dragging them down the hall. Gojo let out a protest, unlike Yuta who remained silent but kept his eyes on me. 

"Thanks, Geto" I shouted 

"No problem Y/n" he shouted back as he continued down the hall

Thanks to Geto I was finally able to enter my room. 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

AUTHOR'S NOTE

SCHOOL IS BECOMING STRESSFUL WITH THE SCHOOL YEAR COMING TO AN END SO HOPEFULLY, I CAN KEEP UP WITH UPDATES.

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

STAY SAFE