He smiled and said "Not rn ma." and I pouted. "Pleasee baby." I said. "I'm tired gang." He said. "I can put you to sleep." I said and I started kissing his neck. "Ight cmon." He said and I smiled. I closed the curtains and I turned the lights off.

———————————

I took his pants off and his boxers and I put my hair inna ponytail. I took my clothes off and I sucked on his balls. "Shit ma whatchu doing?" He groaned. I spit on his dick and I stroked it. I made out with his tip and he said "Stop teasing."

I grabbed my cup of ice and put the ice in my mouth. I started sucking his dick and he said "Fuckk. Yo ass nasty gang." and he pushed my head down. I sucked my cheeks in and I massaged his balls. He moaned and I swirled my tongue around his tip.

I took his dick and put it in between my breast. "Shit. You gotta chill folks." He said and I continued sucking his dick. "I'm finna nut ma." He said and I put my hands around his dick and I squeezed it. "Wait. Fuckkk." He groaned and his nut shot down my throat.

I swallowed his nut and I kept sucking. "What is yo doing to me ma?" He said and his eyes started getting watery. I kept sucking till he nutted again.

———————————

I layed down next to Von and he was sleep. I laughed and I kissed him. I got up and grabbed my bonnet and put it on and I went to sleep.

-

𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗩𝗢𝗡 𝗗𝗔𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗡 𝗕𝗘𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗧

It was 9:30 pm and we got back from dinner and we went on our room. "I told you that I was gon put you to sleep earlier." Charlotte said as she took her shoes off. "Ian even know you was freaky like that." I said and I sat down onna bed.

"But Ima put yo ass to sleep." I said and I picked her up and put her onna bed.

———————————

I took my clothes off and then I took her clothes off. I put my hair inna ponytail and I said "Yo ass betta not cum till I tell you to. You hear me?" and she nodded. "Words mama." I said. "Yes baby." She said.

I rubbed her clit then I licked it. I started fingering her and she moaned. I ate her out as I fingered her. "Ouu fuckk." She said and I felt her closing her legs. I popped her thigh and I said "Keep yo fucking legs open." and I went faster. "I'm about to cum." She said and I pumped my fingers in and out of her faster.

"Squirt fa me ma." I said. "Fuckkk." She moaned and she squirted and some of it got on my face. "Damn ma." I said and I ran my fingers down my face and sucked her cum off my fingers.

I grabbed her neck and tongue kissed her and she kissed me back. I rammed my dick inside of her and she screamed. "Stfu." I said and I put her leg on my shoulder and went faster. "You like being fucked like this? Hm?" I said in her ear.

"Yess fuckk." She said. "You love this dick?" I said. "Yesss." She moaned. "Tell me how much you love it." I said and I started kissing and sucking on her neck.

"I love it soo fucking muchhh." She said and I went faster. She put her hand on my stomach. "Move yo fuckin hand Charlotte." I said and she moved her hand. "This my pussy. You hear me?" I said. "Yess " She said.

"I'm about to cum baby." She said. "Hold it." I said and I slowed down. "You like that huh?" I said and she moaned. I grabbed her neck and roughly tongue kissed her. "I love it." She said.

I went deeper and her mouth fell open. "Mm fuckk." She said and I felt her tighten her walls and I groaned. "Shit ma chill." I said and I felt myself about to nut. "Cum on my dick ma." I said and she cum on my dick. "Fuck." I groaned and I pulled out and nutted on her stomach.

"Get on yo hands and knees and arch yo back." I said. "Noo. Anal sex hurts." She said and I sucked my teeth. "Come ride my face then." I said and she sat on my face.

———————————

-

I looked down and Charlotte was on her phone. I kissed her forehead. "Move." She said. "What I do?" I said. "You fucked my walk up." She said and I tried not to laugh. "Yea and Ima fuck it more later. We gon be fucking onna balcony." I said. "Dayvon." She said. "Ian playing. I'm deadass." I said.

"You're such a fucking sex addict." She said. "Cause yo pussy too addicting." I said and I pulled her closer to me and layed my head on her shoulder.

"You're such a big ass baby." She said and I laughed. "What time is it?" She said. "9:30 pm." I said. "Oh. Ion wanna leave here tomorrowww." She said and I laughed. "Me either ma." I said and I kissed on her neck. I rubbed her clit and she softly moaned. "Stopp. She's sore." She said. "Mb foe nem. I beat that pussy up huh?" I said and she mugged me. "You're not funny. And I got hickies all on my neck." She said and I laughed.

"Leave me alone." She said and I laughed again. "Moveeee." She said and she tried to push me off her. "I'm sorry ma." I said and I kissed her cheek but she pushed me away and I laughed.

"You so cute when you mad." I said. "Moveee." She said and I pulled her closer to me and I kissed her forehead. "Leave me alone baeee." She said. "No." I said and I layed on her.

"Get yo big over grown ass off meeee. Big ass baby." She said. "Youn love me no more ma?" I said and she ignored me.

"Maaa. Why you acting like that?" I said. "Ima eat yo pussy." I said. "Omgg don't start." She said, smiling. "Ima be fucking yo ass onnat balcony and have yo ass screaming my name and the whole world gon hear you." I said. "Ima be fucking yo ass so hard, yo ass gon need a wheelchair." I said and she covered her face.

"I'm so obsessed witcho folks. Ima love you for eternity. Even when I die, Ima still love you." I said and I kissed all over her face. "Hollon." I said and I got up and picked her up.

"We finna fuck onna balcony." I said and I carried her to the balcony.

thoughts?