The First Day

Himanshi couldn't have been more excited. After months of convincing her overprotective father, he had finally agreed to send her to school. She had been enrolled in Evergreen High, the school where only the richest in Bangalore and elsewhere can study.

No more private tutor, no more homeschool, no more staying stuck at home most of the time. Today was Himanshi's first day at Evergreen High and she was excited.

Himanshi put on her new school uniform; a white shirt, a black skirt with gold plaid design and a dark purple tie with light pink stockings and black ballerina shoes. She combed her very straight, dark brown hair and looked at her reflection; her medium brown skin and brown eyes complimented her uniform.

She ran down the stairs while putting on her custom Hello Kitty necklace. The maids and servants asking her to slow down. Himanshi entered the dining hall where at least 50 people can sit.

Her mother brought out a bowl of poha, Himanshi's favourite, "Amma, I love you. Thank you so much!" Himanshi said while hugging her mother.

"Vrinda, you don't have to cook every meal everyday, we have cooks already." Himanshi's father chimed.

"Come on, I can't make my little angel's favourite breakfast on her very first day of school?" Himanshi's mother said

All of them say down next to eachother at the dining table. Himanshi's mother had dark brown skin, her sweet brown eyes and reddish black hair gave her a soft look. While her father had much a much lighter skin tone, his sharp black eyes and brown hair screamed protective.

As they are, Himanshi couldn't help but feel excited about school. She ate as quickly as she could and picked up her flower backpack. "Appa, Amma! I'm leaving for school!" Himanshi said

"Bye sweetie! Have a great day!' Her parents said "And be safe!" Her father added

"Bye Amma Appa!" Himanshi said with joy.

She entered the car. It was an Aston Martin DB11 in a milky white colour. "Take me to Evergreen High, driver." Himanshi told the driver politely. The driver nodded and began to drive the car to the destination.

Soon, the car reached the school. It was a grand building with a huge water fountain right outside the gate. Inside was even more grand. Himanshi was in awe, she couldn't believe her eyes, she couldn't wait to experience life like a normal rich girl.

She entered her classroom. "Class, today we have a new student." Said the teacher "Introduce yourself please." The teacher said to Himanshi.

"My name's Himanshi Tanwar. I hope we all can be friends." Himanshi said with a huge smile on her face.

She looked at all her classmates, they all were staring at her as if she was a strange creature. She looked at the teacher and the teacher nodded for her to take a seat. Himanshi took a seat in a left corner desk.

During lunch break, a few girls came to Himanshi. "Hey Himanshi, my name's Siya. This is Annie." Siya said

"Hi" Himanshi said

Siya had blonde hair, light brown skin and dark brown eyes. She was wearing the uniform, switching out the black gold plaid skirt for a black pencil skirt.

Annie had dark brown hair, light brown skin and dark brown eyes. She had thick glasses. She was wearing the uniform.

As they talked, two boy were staring at Himanshi. Himanshi asked "Uh who are they?".

"That's Karthik Aryan." said Annie, pointing towards the boys

"Like that actor?!" Himanshi said "What's the name of the other guy?". Siya said "Well the first boy is Aryan and the second one is Karthik."

Aryan had brown hair, light skin and hazel eyes. He was wearing the school uniform but he had no tie. He had athlete like body structure. He was really handsome.

While Karthik also had brown hair but darker, slightly lighter skin than Aryan and blueish brown eyes. He seemed a bit less handsome than Aryan. Wearing the uniform in the same way as Aryan.

Himanshi looked at them, only for a sec, and quickly turned her eyes away. "So who do you wanna date, Karthik or Aryan?" Annie and Siya said excitedly

"Appa doesn't want me to date anyone yet." Himanshi quietly stated. Himanshi's first day went about as she expected. She was happy that she could finally be around people.

After school, Himanshi ate dinner with her parents, did her homework and went to bed. Though she didn't understand the concept of homework.