Saturday

"Babe, wake up," I groan. Patrick and I must have fallen asleep on the couch last night. Patrick doesn't respond. I place my finger under his nose to make sure he is still breathing. Yep, he is. I stand up and stretch. Thank God we at least have pajamas on. I look at my sleeping beauty. Something in me just snapped. His cute sleeping form and the little bit of drool on his shirt, fuck. I had to marry him. I don't ever want to lose this. I run into our bedroom and open a locked box under my side of the bed. Out I take a ring. It's a simple band but I customized a little diamond into it. I snap the box closed and hold it behind my back as I walk back into the living room. Sitting there on the couch when I return is Patrick. He gives me a lovable grin, fuck.

"Patrick Stump, I love you and I'll never stop loving you. You are the light at the end of my tunnel. You are my novocaine high. Patrick, you are everything to me. I don't know what I would do without you," I start as I get on one knee and Patrick starts to cry, "Mr. Stump if I could have the honor to make you a Mr. Y/ln, will you marry me?" Patrick places a hand on my cheek as he continues to cry.

"Fuck," he sobs out.

"Fuck?" I giggle. He wraps me into one of his signature Patrick hugs.

"Sorry, love," he breathes out, "Yes, I'll marry you." I smile wide. What a Saturday.