[ CHAPTER 12 ] - The Moon 20 Years Anniverary Ball: The Official Ceremony (pt.2)

En başından başla

Chibiusa's dress:

Now we can start this Chapter!! 🤍

___________________________________

Mamoru: Well, should we open the doors?

Usagi and Chibiusa: Yes!!!

Mamoru smiled.

Mamoru: Welcome to the 20 Years Anniversary Moon Ceremony!

Usagi: Welcome, my friends!

Everyone bowed. After Usagi, Mamoru and Chibiusa greeted their guests, they went to a stage near the main room of the castle. The first to take the Moon Microphone was Mamoru.

Mamoru: Hello fellow friends from the past life! We thank you all so much for coming and celebrate Serenity's 20 Years Anniversary with Sailor Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus. They all saved us in the past life and in the present. And we all know they will once again save us in the future. Now, shall Serenity talk?

Crowd: YEEEEEES, PRINCE ENDYMION!

Mamoru: Okay! Princess Serenity, please, come to the Moon Microphone.

Usagi walked to the microphone.

Usagi: Hi everyone!! I'm Usagi Tsukino! As you all know, I'm Sai—

Rei: *shouts* PRINCESS, HERE YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT NAME! *glares*

Usagi: *shouts back* OKAY THEN, REI-CHAN! THERE'S NO NEED TO BE RUDE TOWARDS ME AGAIN!

Everyone was staring to their Princess and some of them were staring to Rei.

Rei: *shouts again* YOU HAVE TO CALL ME MARS!

Usagi rolled her eyes.

Mamoru face-slapped while Chibiusa was trying her best not to laugh.

Usagi: Anyways... Hi everyone!! I'm Princess Serenity! As you all know, I'm Sailor Moon!

Everyone clapped.

Usagi: Thank you for all coming today and celebrate the 20 Years Anniversary with me and the Sailor Senshies!

Everyone clapped, again.

Usagi whispers to Mamoru: "Why they just keep clapping?"

And Mamoru replies: "I don't know."

Usagi: You can all stop clapping now.

Everyone stopped.

Usagi: Anywaysssssss!! Min— I mean... Sailor Venus is going to sing us a beautiful song so let's all
pay attention! Of course, you all can do something else meanwhile! For example, you can buy Mars' and Jupiter's clothes they made because it's very pretty! Especially I also wear them so if you wanna feel like me, GO AND BUY THEM!! *claps*