He presses the button for the ground floor and stays stood in front of the panel so I can't reach it. I guess he doesn't want a long twenty three story walk down to the cars outside.

"Hi, I'm sorry to be calling you on a Sunday but this is important regarding Emilie Barlow. There is another student, Ella Roberts, who has been harassing Emilie for quite some time now." Charles says into his phone as the person on the other end answers.

"Ella has been sending Emilie some very horrible text messages calling her insulting names such as slag, bitch and whale, and repeatedly telling Emilie to kill herself." He adds, reading the messages on my phone.

"Charles." I almost plead, wanting him to stop. He's telling my headteacher. Everything is just going to get worse. He puts his finger up to his lips, telling me to be quiet.

"Yes, I do want Ella punished. It is completely unacceptable and if nothing changes I will be coming into school and having a meeting with Ella's father and the staff members in charge of running this school." Charles states, sounding slightly pissed off.

"Thank you. Have a good day. Again, I am sorry for the inconvenience." He concludes before hanging up the phone and sliding it back into his trouser pocket.

He gives me my phone back and I put it into my pocket, taking a deep breath and trying to steady my emotions before speaking.

"It's all sorted." He smiles at me. I look up at him and take a breath.

"You need to tell me if Ella messages you again." He adds, raising his eyebrows slightly and looking down at me. I nod my head and the elevator doors open. I follow Alex out of the hotel and we get into one of the cars parked outside. After a short drive to the circuit, we arrive.

We walk through the paddock, the grey clouds are beginning to roll in, just in time for the race.

"What waffle do you want?" He asks, getting his wallet out of his pocket and looking down at me while we walk towards the waffle cart.

"Chocolate and banana." I say excitedly, skipping slightly as I walk. He laughs at me.

"You two seriously aren't having waffles for breakfast." Alex laughs, as we stop in front of the waffle cart.

"It's a waffle kind of day." Charles says, shrugging his shoulders slightly and getting £20 cash out of his wallet.

"What are you having?" I ask him as we join the back of the line. There is only one person in front of us though, so it's not really a line.

"I don't know." He says indecisively, looking at the menu board.

"You better pick quickly because we're next." I state, a small smile on my face as I look up at him. He looks at me and scrunches his nose up slightly while furrowing his eyebrows. I laugh at him.

We get to the front of the queue and Charles looks at the person in the window. It's the same woman from last Grand Prix.

"Hi, please can I have two chocolate and banana waffles." He says, leaning his elbows on the counter.

"That will be £19.98." The woman says, pushing the card reader towards us. "Card only." She adds before turning round and telling the guy behind her our order.

Charles sighs dramatically before fumbling around in his wallet and pulling out his credit card.

"Charles Leclerc?" She asks, looking at him and raising her eyebrows slightly as the transaction goes through.

"You're the girl who used his card to get a waffle two weeks ago." She adds, looking down at me and squinting her eyes slightly.

"Yeah I am, and as you can see, I do know Charles." I state, smiling at her slightly as a sour look appears across her face.