3• Spreading wings

Start from the beginning

"Well done!" Hagrid clapped. "now.. slowly get on." said Hagrid

Harry climbed, huffed and took out his hand for Iris to take. She hesitated, but it only took a few seconds for her too grab Harrys hand and climb on. she tightly gripped his waists, sitting behind him, hugging him from behind. Without any notice, they were in the air. The wind hitting them softly and the harsh waves underneath them as they sawed in the sky. "Talk about a view, Harry!" Iris shouted, taking in all her surroundings.

"Its amazing!" He replied, letting his arms fly, and all you could hear was the laughter and tranquillity in their voices.

When they arrived back on the floor, Hagrid whistled as an indication for Buckbeak to stop in its tracks. "Your mental!" Hermione pulled her best friend into a hug. Iris pulled away and flipped her hair.

"He is adorable, isn't he?" Iris asked, admiring the animal in front of her.

Hagrid turned to Iris and Harry. "How am i doing?" He asked, hoping to hear a bright answer.

"Amazing!" Iris and Harry both spoke.

Draco stormed over and rolled his eyes. "Adorable? More like pathetic!" He spitted, pushing people out the way to get a closer look. "yeah, your not dangerous at all, are you, you great ugly brute!" Said Draco, clearly invading his personal space.

"Draco! Back off!" Hagrid warned, shooing him away with his hands. Buck beak immediately responded and kick Draco to the floor.

"well done!" Iris whispered to Buck beak and giggled.

"It's killed me! It's killed me!" Draco rolled around the floor.

"It's only a scratch." Scarlett rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Hagrid, he must go the the infirmity" Hermione ordered, worried.

"I'll do it!" Hagrid picked Draco up, and carried him.

"My father will hear about this!" was the last thing everyone heard before the class was dismissed.

Filled with annoyance, the golden four were sitting in the main hall having to listen to Draco about his 'poor arm'. They turned over to look at him whining to Pansy.

"Is your arm alright, Draco?" Pansy soothed his arm, looking at him with puppy eyes.

"I couldn't write for a week! and i can't do any homework." Draco expressed.

"What an idiot!" Ron huffed, turning back around.

"He better not get Hagrid fired!" Hermione glared at him.

"Does he not have anything better to do than whine to his father? Pathetic!" Iris exclaimed.

"Scarlett, you'll help me won't you?" Draco smirked as she walked past.

"Draco, I've already said no." She replied and sat down with the Golden four. "He will be the death of me one day!" She leaned her head on Iris's shoulder and laughed.

"Last time i checked your in Slytherin, Lupin." Fred sat down next to her and smirked.

"Here we go." Iris whispered to Hermione.

"and last time i checked i don't recall asking!" She glared at him and shoved him.

"Come on, Scarlett. We all know you enjoy my company." Fred remarked, making Scarlett's eyes widen.

"Oh please, i enjoy Draco's time more than yours?" She teased.

"Keep telling yourself that." Fred laughed, him and George got up and left. Short time after, Scarlett ran after them, No doubt trying to pull a prank on Fred.

"Does it hurt terribly?" Pansy Parkinson asked. Iris rolled her eyes.

"Pansy, have you ever thought about getting a dog? I hear you share the same qualities!" Iris shouted from the Gryffindor table.

"Excuse me?" Pansy widened her mouth in disbelief, stood up and walked over to the core four.

"Did you not hear me over your constant drooling to, Malfoy?" Iris fought back, looking up to her as she couldn't be bothered to get up from her seat. Harry nudged her slightly, as an indication to stop.

"Listen here, murderer! Dracos father is furious! So I wouldn't speak another word about him otherwise your so-called friendly pet 'Buck beak' might just end up being executed!" Pansy took a breath, shouted, flicked her hair and walked away.

Iris stormed over, and pulled her hair, causing Parkinson to furrow her eyebrows and yelp in pain. "Say another word about me, and it will be the last thing you do!" Iris pushed her shoulder.

"Will you kill me like your father murdered all those people?" She teased laughing.

"Well ...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." She shrugged. Iris had no expression to her face, only eyes that made Pansy take a step back and gulp.

"W-whatever." She stuttered before leaving.

Iris took a breath, grabbed her bags and stormed off.

•••
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!
THANK YOU FOR READING!
QOTD: fav Hogwarts girl in my book?
I ALSO JUST WANTED TO SAY I LOVE YOU ALL FIR BEING SO PATIENT!
AND A HUGE THANK YOU TO:
@Ur_fav_B-tch for being so supportive and commenting on my chapters! it's what keeps us readers so motivated!