2 K001 4 Sk001?

~PUNGENT DELIGHT - CHAPTER ONE~

*Bzzzzzz*

The alarm of Areola's phone vibrated against her flaps. This was going to be Areola's first day at Kennedy Frank Carson High School. She lazily got out of bed and went to the bathroom to urinate. "Oh, nice, another large puddle of discharge," she thought. She enjoyed the feeling of her cold discharge pressed against her crotch as she pulled her panties back up. She purposely left her discharge for the cold, damp feeling, and because she enjoyed the scent of her own smegma, which accumulated day after day, since she washed her flaps once or twice a week. Brush teeth? No, Areola always skipped brushing her teeth since she also enjoyed the odour of her breath in the morning. She loved it when she had a truckload of phlegm lodged in her throat every morning, and since she rarely brushed her teeth, she left the phlegm to accumulate into a large ball of gooey, viscous saliva, so she could barely talk without making the sound of collecting phlegm and gargling it. Shower? No. Areola also skipped her showers since she loved the scent of her "au naturale" body. She didn't bother washing her dirty blonde hair or brushing it, since she loved having her hair stuck in obviously greasy pieces against her forehead. She rubbed her fingers against her scalp and breathed in the grease. "Mmm, scalp," she quietly moaned to herself. She got dressed, though she was quite the nudist. She wore the minimum amount of clothing, but enough so she wouldn't break her school's dress code. Her school's dress code was lenient anyways. She put on a pair of fishnets and wiggled on her hot pink booty shorts, which revealed her pimple-clad ass cheeks. Then she put on some sparkly, red, heart shaped pasties with tassels, and pulled over a mesh cropped top with two holes over the nipples to allow her tassels to hang out. She slid her athlete's feet into her hooker boots, which were shiny red and extended above her knee cap. As she slid her feet further down the boots, she could feel her yellowed, uncut toenails scrape against the vinyl fabric of her boots, which trapped her sweat and made her feet smell unbearable. Her feet smelled terribly sour, but that's what Areola loved. She loved when black dirt collected beneath her toenail bed, and she loved the stench of it. She never washed it, and let it accumulate until the black dirt started to poke out from underneath her nail bed. Areola walked over to her mirror and inspected her face before leaving the house. She moved her greasy hair aside and began squeezing her pimples, which covered every inch of her large, bumpy forehead. Her forehead had so many pimples on it, that it was like mountainous terrain, or bubbling cheese on a school cafeteria pizza. She thought to herself, "Something doesn't look quite complete," and she realized that she forgot her shitload of makeup. She drew on some dark, thin, and extremely arched eyebrows, and thickly applied some bright blue eyeshadow all the way to her eyebrows. She lined her eyes with some hot pink eyeliner, and applied false lashes which were bedazzled with colourful rhinestones. She coated her lashes (and fake lashes) with some expired, 5 year old mascara. "Mmm, smells like my smegma," Areola thought as she breathed in the scent of her clumping mascara. She finally applied some bright, hot pink lipstick, with a coat of red lip gloss made from her menstrual blood so her overdone look was complete. She loved being mistaken for a drag queen. She quickly squirted a few drops of some Vulva Original all over her body, and headed to school. As she strutted onto the school bus, the clump of students started to disperse and move away, farther away from Areola. Her heavy stench of sour feet, grease, smegma, diarrhea, and vulva filled the entire bus, making all the students hold their breaths in attempt to stop themselves from vomiting. Unfortunately, quite a number of the students vomitted upon the arrival of Areola, only to make the bus smell even worse on this sweltering hot summer day. Because it stunk even more, everyone began to vomit, and by the time everyone got out the bus when they arrived at school, all students were covered in vomit, and they all smelled somewhat like Areola.

Areola walked off the bus, her tassels wildly blowing around as she swayed her hips while she strutted in the school. Her hooker heels clicked as she stepped inside the school and onto the mismatched tiles. As she headed towards the cafeteria to find her homeroom class, she passed by a group of students who began to distance away from her, holding their noses. "Hm, I must be too cool for this school. Can't handle me huh?" thought Areola. She tilted her head up higher as she continued catwalking down the hallway and into the cafeteria. She sat down at a table where other students were waiting for their homerooms to be announced. They started to distance themselves as far as they could, yet they still couldn't hold in their vomit. Because the cafeteria was small, Areola's stench travelled around the area at a fast pace. Then...the doors shut, making a clicking sound. All the students were trapped. Everyone began gagging, and vomitting, making the place smell worse, and to make the situation more unbearable, they were locked in, and couldn't escape for a few hours. Hours after hours, people began to let their bowels lose control, and they let their bladders go wild. The air conditioning began to malfunction, and the room soon began to feel like an oven. The room was terribly hot and smelly, and people began fainting in the sea of fecal matter and urine. Some people were so hungry that they began to eat the feces and lick the urine off the tiled floor. There was nothing. No help, no food, no water, no air conditioning, and no escape. This was all Areola's fault, and she started to feel a sting of guilt. Suddenly, after several hours of torture, the janitor broke the heavy metal door's hinge. But upon smelling the toxic fumes that escaped through the now open door, the janitor fell unconscious. The few surviving students and teachers called 911, and several students and teachers were rushed to the hospital in critical condition. What a first day of school.