0. Intro & info

Welcome Spider-man fans, this story is a gender-bend character x male reader. I have done so much planning behind this, and it's so tiring now lmao.
anyway, I made lots of changes for a new dimension I made up, and characters within Y/n's world have been altered for the plot. 

Y/n's father is of Hispanic/Latino descent, and his mother is of your descent
(if it's Hispanic/Latino descent, then bingo! Full on Latino!)
Enjoy!

Y/n = Your name

L/n = Last name

E/c = Eye color

S/c = Skin color

H/c = Hair color

   Miguel O'Hara is now renamed Mirabel O'Hara
(Why not Miguela? Mirabel sounds a bit more fitting)
Characters such as Harry Osborn, Ben & May Parker, Gwen Stacy, George Stacy, Felicia Hardy, and others have been altered in this story.

(Forgive me if there's any typos 😭)

Spider-Man: Into/Across The Spider-verseWebs of Woe: For his entire life, Y/n has been a misfit, a child born with a spirit as wild and untamed as the sea

Webs of Woe: For his entire life, Y/n has been a misfit, a child born with a spirit as wild and untamed as the sea. Born into neglect and abandonment, he was plucked from the grasp of his neglectful parents and taken under the wing of his older cousin, finding solace with his closest friends, Peter Parker, and Harry Osborn.
Facing off Flash Thompson and defending his friends from other punks, over time he notices how Peter has been acting differently, and also growing. Y/n had a good life, helping raise his cousin's daughter, finding love, and working a job with Peter Parker at the Daily Bugle.
But that happiness would soon come to an end, revenge stalked Y/n and a sudden loss rips away someone he loved dearly. Spider-Man was nowhere to be seen, and a life was lost. Consumed by grief, rage, and an insatiable thirst for vengeance, Y/n's once-stable existence crumbled beneath the weight of his anguish. Unbeknownst to him, sinister forces lurked in the shadows, manipulating events to sow chaos and discord.
In the wake of a fateful encounter, Y/n's world shifted irrevocably. His once-charming demeanor gave way to snappish moods and simmering rage, his thirst for flesh eclipsing all rational thought. Unwittingly, he became a pawn in a larger game, unraveling the fabric of reality itself.
Thrown into a tumultuous whirlwind of uncertainty and confusion, Y/n found himself confronted by a tower of great figures — heroes from countless dimensions, all bearing witness to his descent into darkness. Little did he know, his very existence threatened to disrupt the delicate balance of the multiverse.
Amidst the chaos, he encountered Mirabel O'Hara, a guardian of the cosmic order tasked with restoring balance to the fractured tapestry of reality. But as she observed Y/n's turbulent journey, she sensed a dangerous anomaly — a deviation from the natural order that threatened to unravel the very fabric of existence.
He wasn't destined to be Spider-Man, and he wasn't, but he was suffering the events that made Spider-Man into Spider-Man. For Y/n, this was not his destiny. His path had been hijacked, twisted into a nightmarish labyrinth of despair and destruction. And as Mirabel watched from the sidelines, she knew that she had to intervene — before it was too late.

What will happen when Mirabel must explain the canon events to Y/n?
When Y/n meets Miles and an old lost friend?
How will Y/n react when he's thrown across the thousands of dimensions and earths?
Or when something sparks between Mirabel and Y/n?
When Spot comes across this dangerous beast who disrupts the webs of events?

Read to find out! 

***

Warnings: Adult language, mentions of alcohol & drugs, prostitution, sexual innuendos, mentions of rape/SA, abuse, addiction, crimes, kidnapping, betrayal, assassinations, murder, death, loss, suicidal themes/attempts, blackmailing, grief, riots, villain attacks, revenge, trauma, blood & injuries, generational trauma, angst, fighting, arguing, heated scenes, adult themes, flirting, romance, gang violence, kissing, etc.

Read at your own risk.

Rated-17+

Dragonsw
starwars582
RexRiot1
Anthonycaudill958