CHAPTER TWO(THE JOURNEY)

She looked around her, trees forming a kind of natural umbrella from the sunlight and rain, the quietness of the surroundings, soothed her. She felt at peace for the first time in her life.

No dungeons, no family screaming about how she's a monster, no servants and maids gossiping about, no guards to restrain her. It was truly peaceful for Alanna.

All she had to do to never experience that kind of hell again was to find the cure and finally cure herself from the curse.

She imagined the happy family they would be if she was finally released from the curse. She was so deep in thought that she didn't even realise that it had become daytime. Some rays of sunlight touched the forest floor.

Alanna wanted to begin the journey, but her exhaustion took over her and she began to fall asleep.

By the time she woke up, it was evening. There was no longer sunlight in the forest but Alanna could see the sun a bit up in the sky.

She got up and began to walk in a straight direction. She didn't know where she was heading, all she knew that she was going to find a cure.

Soon the evening turned into night, but Alanna kept walking. Her feet were sore from all the walking. In the distance, she could see a village.