"I don't mean that!! You can marry someone??" As Yoongi said this, Jeongguk said, "I tried that, but you know what happened, my son would come home with rats, bugs, lizards and throw them straight at the girls!! " Yoongi twisted his face in disgust!! 'Like father, like son!" he said and left.

IN BUSAN

"Why do we have to suffer so much, do they find it so difficult to send the employees who work under us!!" One said this and lay down on the bed. "Jimin hurry up and get ready we have to go on a trip, and come home by today!!" Another said to stuff his belongings in the suitcase . "Why do I have to go, you're the general manager, what am I going to do??" Jimin yelled. "Hey, you're the assistant manager, you don't have to go!!" Taehyung threw a sock at Jimin!

Taehyung is an ordinary house boy and he and Jimin are neighbors. Jimin had no parents, and Taehyung's grandparents died a few years ago. So they live together as each other's family.

2 hours and 45 minutes later

"I got so far, I felt like I was going to die in the car!!" Jimin lay down on the ground

"I got so far, I felt like I was going to die in the car!!" Jimin lay down on the ground. Taehyung and Jimin entered the hotel room 5 minutes ago. And they were very sleepy.
They were very tired because they got up early in the morning and went to the office, and after submitting some papers, they came home, packed their clothes and left for Seoul.

They fell asleep after a while Taehyung got a call on his phone and for the first time Taehyung ignored the phone and turned to sleep. But because of the repeated calls, Taehyung got bored and picked up the phone.

Taehyung froze when he heard the other end of the phone and started shaking Jimin.

IN JEON MANSION

"JEON HANEUL!! WHERE ARE YOU?? COME OUT NOW, WHERE ARE YOU HIDING?!" Jeongguk was calling his son angrily. Because today Haneul's nursery school called and the teacher there was telling Jeongguk that Haneul wasn't studying well and that he had a fight with a student the other day.

1 hour back 🔙

Haneul entered the store room alone today, because she overheard some maids talking about Haneul's mother keeping Jeongguk's belongings in the store room.

He was very happy to hear that and ran into the store room, there were many old things and there was a big plastic box in one corner and there were some pictures, Haneul was happy to see them and took those pictures. But it was very sad to see that there were many burnt pictures. And in some pictures Jeongguk was there but the picture of the human next to him was half burnt.

But there he feels fear because there is not much light in the room. There was a phone number, he took the phone number and left.