Wait-...

She stabbed me...

Why would she-

Suddenly, I woke up, gasping for air like I hadn't had fresh air in years. A bright light was shining down on me like a false sun was right in front of my face. I looked away from the light and looked at my surroundings, the first thing I noticed was that I was lying down, the bed was stiff but comfortable.

As I tried to sit up, a wave of pain shot through me from my entire body, most of the pain coming from where I was stabbed. I immediately laid down again, deciding to not go through the pain of trying to sit up yet.

I looked around the room again, noticing the walls of the room were made of wood, there was a desk to my left and a chair right next to the bed I was currently lying on. The more I looked around I realized no one was in the room.

"Where am I?" Was the only thing going through my head at that moment.

I looked down to see bandages on my stomach, covered in blood, they probably needed to be changed soon to not get infected.

In the corner of my eye, I noticed my hair, the once (H/L) (H/C) hair, was now an iridescent white and long. I grabbed a strand of hair and gently tugged at it. It was attached to my head. My hair was white.

"What else changed?"

I sat up, ignoring the pain, and looked around the room once again to find a mirror or something of the sort, but I found nothing. Sighing, I leaned back on bed rest and hoped someone would come soon.

As if someone heard my thoughts, someone opened the door. I immediately looked over to see a young boy with brown hair and goat horns, he didn't look any older than 15 and was wearing a blue uniform with golden buttons and lining, he had on some black pants and long boots with at least twenty buckles.

The brunette noticed I was awake and paused, unsure of what to do or say. "U-Um... Hello?" He said hesitantly, his voice soft as if he didn't want to startle an injured animal.

"Hi.." I said quietly, only now realizing how hoarse my voice was. "Who are you? Where am I?" I asked, not sure of what to say.

"Oh, I'm Tubbo. You're in one of our medical rooms right now miss." The brunette, whom I now know is named Tubbo, said kindly. He seemed to calm down a bit as he sat down in the chair near the bed before asking, "What's your name?"

I smiled softly, "My name is (Y/N), it's lovely to meet you Tubbo." I said softly. "If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?"

"I'm 15 miss (Y/N)," Tubbo said excitedly. "And so is my friend Tommy!"

"Tommy?" I asked, not knowing who that was.

Tubbo was about to speak again when a very loud voice interrupted. "TUBBO!" A blonde boy burst into the room, wearing the same uniform as Tubbo. "Tubbo! What's taking you-" The blonde paused, seeing me sitting up in the bed and Tubbo sitting on the chair.

I waved at the blonde and looked back at Tubbo. "I'm guessing this is your friend Tommy?" I asked softly. Tubbo nodded and looked at Tommy "Tommy, do you want to talk with us?" Tubbo asked sweetly.

Tommy smiled and sat on the edge of the bed. "So women, Big T already told you about me." He said confidently.

Tubbo rolled his eyes, "I only told her your age."

Tommy gasped dramatically and stood up. "Tubbo, I can't believe you didn't tell her about my many wives! How could you!"

And for the next twenty minutes, the two boys jokingly bickered with one another as I quietly watched, trying not to laugh.

After a bit, another brunette came into the room. "Tommy? Tubbo? What are you two doing here? You should be training." He said sternly. Both of the boys stopped bickering when they heard the man speak, looking a little sheepish.

"Sorry Wilbur," Tommy said guiltily, "but she woke up!" he said in a slightly more enthusiastic tone as he pointed to me.

I looked at the man, he looked familiar. But why? "You look familiar.." I said quietly, not knowing where I had seen him before.

The man chuckled before replying. "Well, I would hope so, I was the one who brought you back to shore when you fell into the water." That's when it clicked, he saved me.

"You saved me? Wait- how long was I out for?" I asked, not knowing if I wanted the answer to the second question. He just smiled, "Yes, I did save you, the name's Wilbur by the way. And you were asleep for about a week straight."

I froze when I heard his response. "A-A week?" I asked, slightly panicked. Wilbur seemed to realize I was starting to panic and sent Tommy and Tubbo out of the room. He then sat down in the chair next to the bed and held my hand, his hand was warm and calloused, and it calmed me slightly. "Are you okay?" He asked, concern written all over his face.

I nodded "Um... Can I get some water?" I asked quietly, wanting to drink something. Wilbur nodded and left the room to get it. Once Wilbur left I let out a shaky breath and looked down at the bandages again. "She stabbed me... I thought it was us against the world..." I sighed and looked up at the ceiling, noticing the bright light from earlier was now gone.

After a couple of minutes, Wilbur came back with the water, bandages, and two drinks, one a pink and one a darker pink. "I should change your bandages, is that okay?" He asked reassuringly. I nodded but pointed at the drinks. "What are those?" I asked cautiously. Wilbur looked at me confused. "You mean the potions?"

I nodded and asked, "What do they do?" Wilbur smiled softly and started explaining. "Well, the pink one," He said as he placed the pink one on the desk, "Is a healing potion, I'm going to rub it into your wound." He said softly. "Will it hurt?" I asked, and he nodded.

"What about that one?" I asked and pointed to the darker pink potion. "The darker pink potion," He said as he handed it to me, "Is a regeneration potion, it will speed up your healing process, same with the healing potion. I want you to drink it, okay?" He sounded so sincere, so trusting.

Feeling reassured, I opened the bottle and took a sip of the potion. It tasted weird, like an everlasting tear bottled up in water and some plant. Wilbur gestured for me to drink the entire potion so I did, soon after I finished the potion Wilbur took off my old bandages and grabbed the potion and a rag I didn't notice earlier.

I looked down at the wound only to see it healed a lot, I was shocked but didn't say anything. Wilbur opened the potion bottle and poured a bit of the healing potion on the rag, he then started to gently dab the rag onto the wound. It stung a little but he was soon done and rewrapped the wound with new bandages.

"Thank you..." I said quietly. Wilbur looked up at me and smiled warmly. "Of course, I believe you should be able to walk a little tomorrow but for now it's late you should sleep." He said softly, handing me a clock. The time showed 7:45 pm. "I guess, good night then.." I said quietly, Wilbur nodded and left the room.

I laid back down on the bed and looked at the ceiling, and after a few minutes, the promise of everlasting sleep consumed my body for the night.

____________________________________________________________