🍋 Apologize 🍋

Start from the beginning

I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist securely, gently squeezing her as I pressed my face in her neck. Her scent, it's intoxicating.

I pressed kisses along her neck and collarbone, listening to her let out small whimpers as I sucked a hickey on her neck.

She groaned and pushed me away, a string of saliva connecting with my lips and her neck.

"Stop, Rengoku." She demanded, clear that she wanted me to leave her alone but I wouldn't.

I frowned at her tone and moved closer to her again, pressing myself against her as I wrapped my arms around her waist once again.

"Please, Y/N, just let me stay here." I pleaded to her, pressing my lips against her jaw and running my hand up and down her stomach.

She groaned and went back to the dishes, ignoring my presence.

I pressed my lips all over her neck and moved my hands up slowly to her breasts, giving both gentle squeezes before fumbling with her clothed nipples.

She gripped the dish she had in her hand and put it down. I could hear her breathing picking up and I gently bit her earlobe. I pressed my hips against her ass and grinded against it, moaning softly at the feeling of my clothed cock getting the attention it's been craving from her for so long.

She gripped the edge of the counter before pushing me away from her. "Enough, Rengoku!" She panted and tried to clear away her flustered state. She turned around so that she was now facing me. "If you need to say something, say it."

I looked at her face, admiring every shape and contour of it before I grabbed her waist and slammed my lips onto hers.

I felt her hands try to push me away, but I grabbed her wrist and held them securely, not letting her pull away nor push me away. I slid my tounge inside her mouth in a hungry matter, unable to hold myself back from devouring her mouth and tasting her.

Once I pulled away, we were both panting heavily, lost in breath from the kiss. "Please forgive me, Y/N, I regret getting so angry at you that seeing you ignore me hurts too much to bare." I apologized, resting my head on her shoulder. "Please, yell at me, hit me, look at me. Anything. Just please... don't ignore me."

I pressed soft kisses on her neck and let go of her wrists, placing my hands on her waist and squeezing gently. I picked her up and sat her down on the kitchen counter, getting on my knees and spreading her legs apart.

Before I could let her say anything, I pressed my thumb against her clothed clit and rubbed it, electing a loud gasp from her.

"Please, please let me show you how much I miss you." I rubbed my thumb in circles around her clit, using my other hand to remove her pants, leaving her exposed in her panties infront of me.

She groaned and I could see the dampness between her legs, filling my desires for her even more. I moved my head closer between her legs until my lips were inches away from her pussy. I ran my tounge across her clothed slit and lapped at the juices she was leaking out. Her moans grew louder, her legs closing in and squeezing my head between her thighs. I moaned and sucked on her clit, gently biting down and eliciting a cry from her.

"Rengoku!- Aagh!~" She grabbed a fistful of my hair and squeezed my head tighter between her thighs. She moved her hips against my face, her clit grinding against my tounge.

I grabbed her thighs and spread them far apart until the sides of her pussy were exposed to me, her panties unable to hide them away from me. Without wasting any more time, I pulled her panties down her legs until they fell on the ground.