1-Pilot

ȤƛMȤƛM

After Coming out of OPD, I checked my phone . There were 7 missed calls of mamma so I called her "Assalamualaikum mamma, khairiyat". I always try to Be the First one to say Salam. "Walaikum assalam Beta, Alhamdulillah, Are you Forgetting something?" She asked. I tried to remember but I was so Tired to Pressurize my Brain So I Just Decided to let go "Am I?". And Here we go again With yelling Session "Zamy you Know Ayaan is coming today But You are still in Hospital. You know How attached he's to you, but Your attention is honed on Your Hospital" . I face palmed myself -How Can I Forget- "So sorry mamma just half hour more and then I'll take bus" Warning me to hurry up, she cut the call. I went to make coffee and saw Dr. Arshab Talking to someone and he was looking very stressed.

I greeted him "Assalamualaikum Dr. Mirza". Hearing my greetings he Looked in my direction and smiled "Walaikum assalam, Dr. Farooqui" he replied very Politely. As I was concerned why he was so stressed I asked "Is Everything Alright?". He Smiled a Lil bit and Said "Yes Kiddo, Everything is Alright, My Nephew Ibrahim here Was discussing about His current Case" . And damn My Reflexes, without thinking anything I pried my nose and asked "Case?". This Time Ibrahim Replied "Assalamualaikum, I'm Ibrahim Kashan Mirza, CEO of 'Elites Law firm' an Advocate and Attorney General. So We were Talking about The ongoing Case of Supreme court" and After Saying this, he extended his Hand For a hand Shake.

I was dumbfounded, I mean Who introduce themselves giving Bio-data Man, But His tone was not at all Boasty, he was Just Being Humble. And after Solid 30 seconds I replied "Walaikum assalam, I'm Doctor ZamZam Farooqui, Nice to Meet You Mr. Ibrahim. Also I'm So sorry I don't Do Handshakes, not that I'm being rude but Because I don't touch Any Na-Mehram". Listening To This He Just Smiled Showing his Teeths And Took his hands Backwards and at that time I noticed that he was actually very Good looking. Hazel Eyes , Brown hairs, well groomed Beard, well-built Muscles Popping Out of his plain White Blazer Not that I'm Getting Affected But Just Describing because Why Would I get Affected When I have My Ahad.

Ibrahim's Look:

(Ahad Is the Man Who Gave Me Back all the things Which I lost

(Ahad Is the Man Who Gave Me Back all the things Which I lost. He pulled me out of the hell hole In Which I was Dug deep. I know Ahad from 4 years now, and we share a very beautiful and pure bond. I never realised when I fell for him but I did, since we didn't want any haram relationship he directly asked me WILL YOU MARRY ME? WHEN I'll SETTLE? Firstly I was so confused what to reply him? Then after 2 long weeks I replied to him that -I will Wait for him, as soon as He'll be ready for marriage, then He Should ask for my hand to my father.- And Truly It was the best day of our lives. We Don't meet because He is doing his Internship from our City's Hospital But I Travel to Another City daily As it was always my dream to do my internship in 'Mirza Hospital'. Where I met Dr. Arshab Mirza- the kindest soul)

He nodded his head and I departed from there not to pry my nose further in their 'CASE DISCUSSION'. I made coffee, checked some patients prayed Maghrib Salah and made leave. I took bus and came home after two hours. As I came home I saw Ayaan already came. I wanted to hug him so I ran towards him but he just made a weird face. I know he was pretending to be Angry at me so I started my emotional drama "Ughh I'm so tired, whole day I was working so hard. I am so hungry right now, but wait I brought pizza with me, But since someone's not talking to me I guess I will have to eat this alone" He laughed at this sentence and Came to me, we hugged tightly as we are meeting after straight two years. He's also Studying MBBS but as his college is in different state, He always Come after six months. Last three times My Exams Were there so we didn't get chance to meet but here we are Again together. We both are Very Close And Crime Partners. No one Can Handle Our Mischief as We are the Dangerous Duo. Pappa Invited My Both aunts Over Dinner so Whole Evening, we all cousins Enjoyed alot except one Parasite (Amir Malik). I went to my room, did some journaling and Fell Asleep.