Who The Fuck is Lucy?

Start from the beginning

"Listen I really don't need your help, now thanks for thinking about me but I really don't need it I hope it's clear to you. Now if you excuse me I want to continue my book" Lucy said.

"Oh! Come on" Rick says and puts his hand on her shoulder. And she doesn't waste her time at all and slaps him right away. Well, Rick kinda deserved it because it doesn't matter how charming you are you can't touch anybody without their permission.

The whole cantine went silent and the boys were controlling their laugh but were not very successful. Everybody was staring at Rick and Lucy. Rick didn't open his eyes, he was scared of the humiliation he is gonna have to face. She was a little scared of what she had done, she did the right thing nobody can just come and put hand on her shoulder but she was a little afraid that maybe she just had made an enemy for her entire college years. So, she stood up from her seat and started walking towards the exit.

Lucy reaches for the door and it swings open and there comes a handsome Indian boy with a smile on the face. They both collide with each other on their way. The boy takes a good look at the blonde girl. Then the boy gets aside to give the girl a way to exit and point with his hands towards the exit to her.

"There you go", he said while showing the exit with his both hands. And she quickly got out of there.

The Indian boy notices everybody staring at Rick who is sitting alone with eyes closed. The Indian boy goes and sits next to Rick and is joined by Jim and Tom who have stopped laughing now. The Indian boy gives a look to Tom and Jim asking what happened.

"He got slapped" Tom said and Jim hit him with his elbow and pointed out to Rick who is devastated about what happened. And after hearing that he opens his eyes and immediately leaves the cantine. He doesn't even look at somebody else just leaves the place immediately.

"Hey Rick what happened buddy?" Indian boy asked.

"Let him go Nick, he's not in the mood to talk" Jim said.

"What happened?" Nick asked

"Well he got slapped" Tom said. And Nick is totally confused about what Tom said.

"Hey! You fucking said that before. Who the fuck slapped him" Nick asked.

"Lucy" Jim said.

"Who the fuck is Lucy?" Nick asked.

"Well she is a new girl here and a real hot piece of ass" Tom said.

"Why in the fucking hell she slapped him?" Nick said.

"Well that's a funny part" Jim said.

"What's funny about that?" Nick asked.

Jim and Tom then explain to Nick how Rick tried to show off about his charm to the girl. Trying to impress her and all that. Insisting her to ask for help whenever she needed and giving her a tour of college and all that shit. And she's telling him to back off but he wasn't and he tried to be over friendly and keeping his hand on her shoulder and trying to be smartass. And getting his teeth smacked by the super hot girl in front of the whole canteen.

"Fuck!" Nick said and took a beat or two and then asked "Do you know where I can find this girl?".

"Well you didn't do anything when she was standing in front of you" Tom said.

"What the fuck that means?" Nick asked.

"That means the girl that you met at the exit of the cantine before is Lucy" Jim said.

"That blonde girl?" Nick asked.

"That's right, the blond girl" Jim said.

"Fuck! But she looked like she was scared?" Nick said.

"Well, I can tell you one thing for sure from today everyone in this college is scared of her" Tom said.

"Where the fuck you guys were when this fuck was going on?" Nick asked.

"Well we were sitting on this table" Jim said while pointing out the table next to them " laughing our asses off on Rick".

"Seriously? Dude? What the fuck is wrong with you guys?" Nick said.

Now, Nick never had a family for his entire childhood, he was always alone till he got into college and there he met these boys and for the first time in Nick's life there was someone he can call family. The boys meant family for him especially Rick. Rick and Nick were like brothers, always together in everything. So when someone slapped Rick, he or she had definitely made two enemies for life.

Now, it's not like Nick would slap Lucy back for what she did to Rick but one thing sure he wouldn't just let it go this matter easily. He will surely do something for Rick.

Sitting there with Jim and Tom. The only thing going in Nick's mind was "Who the fuck Lucy thinks she is?" And "how dare she slap Rick" and the last and the most important "Where the fuck Rick could be now?".