Chapter 1

Taylors POV

13th December 2015

Maybe you lost someone you never expected you would lose. Maybe you lost yourself. That's even worse. When you have bad days that just won't let up, I just hope that you will look in the mirror and remind yourself of what you are and what you are not.

You are not your mistakes.
You are not damaged goods or money from your failed explorations.
You are not the opinion of someone who doesn't know you.

You are a product of the lessons that you've learned.
You are wiser because you went through something terrible.
And you are the person who survived a bunch of rainstorms and kept walking.

I now believe that pain makes you stronger. And now I believe that walking through a lot of rainstorms gets you... Clean.

I am Taylor and this is my story .

________________________

Taylors POV

1st January 2012

"Common everyone gather around the table we have to cut the cake now. " my mom shouted.
"Yayayaya" everyone cheered gathering around the table and clicking pictures with each other. But i as always was sitting inside my bedroom writing songs. I was writing a song about how people teased me about who i am and how i can't sing and how they judge me by the way i look. I went towards the mirror and sighed . I was wearing cat PJs. I went towards my bed and sat on it and took my guitar and strummed it. And started singing the song that i just finished writing.

After 3 minutes .

"Why you gotta be so mean" i sang the last verse and sighed. Then suddenly i heard a bang on the door . I went towards the door to open it .

Andrea (Taylors mom) - Hey sweetie what are you doing common lets go downstairs everyone already ate the cake.

Taylor - Oh mom i am not feeling well actually i really wanna come but i would like to stay in my room tonight.

Andrea - Well i hope you will be fine staying alone for 2 hours because me and your cousins and your dad are going out for dinner .

Taylor - of course mom go have fun.

Andrea - are you sure you would be fine ?

Taylor - of course mom byeee (i said with a huge smile on my face)

As mom and everyone left i was alone . I went inside my room and i looked at my phone and Selena called me 12 times i wondered why she was calling me at 10 pm . I decided to call Selena .

Taylor - Hi sel

Selena - Oh hi Tay . (There was loud music going on)

Taylor - Well where are you ?? (I yelled)

Selena - I'm at a party and that's why i called you. (Selena yelled)

Taylor - oh well me ?

Selena - Yea you , you should come here it's fun here.

Taylor - whose party is it ?

Selena - it's Zayn's party

Taylor - wait you want me to come to a party which is filled with popular people from our scool !!

Selena - well i'm not popular either Tay common come here

Taylor - well you aren't but you are the girlfriend of a popular boy in our school

Selena - huh ? Common Zayn wants you to come here

Taylor - stop joking

Selena handed the phone to Zayn