𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Start from the beginning

She was in her 12 year old bedroom.

"No." Marjorie gasped frightfully

The door to the bedroom slammed open causing Marjorie to jump off the bed and cower back against the wall as a familiar figure she had tried so hard to forget stepped through the threshold.

"You didn't do the dishes, girl."

Terror filled her body as her foster father, Marvin Miller stalked towards her.

"Get away from me! Leave me alone!" Marjorie stuttered as she stumbled backwards over her feet

Marvin's steps didn't falter so Marjorie immediately held her hand out towards him and muttered a spell, but to her horror nothing happened.

"No." Marjorie whispered, realizing that for whatever reason her magic was not working

"You know what happens when you don't do your chores." Marvin snarled before lurching forward

Marjorie screamed as her foster father gripped onto her hair tightly and started dragging her through the room. She hit and kicked and fought as hard as she could but nothing worked.

In this moment all Marjorie wanted was to be safe in the arms of the people who love her, the people she loves.

Marvin kicked the bathroom door open and Marjorie couldn't control the tears that poured from her eyes as she caught sight of the bathtub filled with water.

"No! No please!" Marjorie cried in protest using all her strength to push herself back as Marvin shoved her forward

In a split second Marjorie gasped as she found herself being shoved harshly into the bathtub, immediately frigid water filled her lungs and stung her eyes and nose.

She fought against his hold but it was too strong and before she could help it, her eyes fluttered closed sending her into a world of darkness.

A gasp escaped her lips as her eyes shot open, she could still feel the sting of the water in her throat and nose making her cough. She squinted and rubbed her forehead as moved to sit up before realizing that she couldn't because her head bumped into something.

"What the heck?" Marjorie mumbled to herself before reaching up and finding some sort of lid

It was cushioned and Marjorie noticed that what she was lying on was also cushioned and there was a pillow her head was resting on.

She tried to move but the space was too crammed making her breathing start to pick up, she had always had a thing about tight spaces.

It was too dark to see much but as Marjorie went to push on the lid she found that it wouldn't open. She pushed harder but nothing happened.

"Oh my god." Marjorie gasped realizing her situation

She was locked in a coffin.

When she was 6 years old Marjorie got placed with the Sparks family. They owned a funeral home and one evening when she was playing hide and seek with her foster sister she got locked in a coffin.