Author's Notes

Author's Note:

Author's Note:

- This story will be released in two months approximately, around the month of April.

- This is an AU (Alternative Universe), meaning whatever happens in this story has no relation with any of the mentioned characters.

- Enhypen Members' personalities here have no relation with their real ones, so do not hate them or post any related hate comments to the idols themselves.

- Every event in the story is created by the author herself, if there are any similarities to any work that you might encounter, it is pure coincidence. Other than that, this story is mainly inspired by the Japanese movie "Our Secret Diary" where cute misunderstandings create the best love stories.

- Do Not Steal This work or any work of any author in general. I mean inspiring from them is good but do not copy work. Authors go through a lot to have their work presented to you.

- This will be as well a High School Rom-Com set in a different alternative than"Dear, Cupid". I gave my full effort to provide as many details as possible to let you all go through the experience fully.

- Byun Hanyeol or Hanye (the main character) can be any one of you. You have your right to imagine her with your name or leave it as it is. I do have a face model for her though.

- This story was created for Lee Heeseung but I decided to change it since Jay deserved a story to be told as well. It's pure comedy and sarcasm and heartwarming romance. Nothing should be taken seriously from the events that will happen, so make sure to enjoy!

- I hope you enjoy your journey with this from the start to the end. Please make sure to leave your comments and votes for the story, I would appreciate interacting with you over it 🩷.

- See you again! Author Jaynie.B was here.