"Do it for me," Minho ordered.

Jisung's eyes widened and his dick twitched, but he felt frozen, like he couldn't move. Was this a test? Minho hadn't wanted him to take off his shirt before, and Jisung was desperate to do things how Minho wanted. A smarting pain on one hip bone; Minho had spanked him, light, but enough to draw Jisung back into the moment.

"Do I need to ask you again?"

The inhale still caught in his throat rushed out, and Jisung shook his head in a rapid no, already reaching down to tug hastily at the zipper of his trousers. Hooked trembling thumbs into the waistband, pulled them down, Minho rising to give him easier access. Kicked off his trousers so he was left in nothing but his boxers. When he was done, Minho pressed his weight back down.

"That's better." His voice was a purr. "I'll make it easier if you do what I tell you."

Jisung had to bite down on his lips to hold in a yelp, hard enough to feel the tiniest pricks of blood escape around the edge of his teeth. His jaw shook as Minho pressed further, pushed himself with even more pressure onto Jisung's crotch.

The older eased off. Resumed his descent down the bed. Paused when his face was level with Jisung's underwear, and then glanced up to meet Jisung's eyes.

Jisung would never admit it, but he could feel tears gathering in the corner of his eyes. His chest was rising and falling with shallow, forced breaths, and he was so hard that it physically hurt. Minho had only touched him through his boxers. He barely needed to do anything; Jisung knew that the older could have simply voiced what he wanted to do, and Jisung would've come undone beneath him.

The pause whilst Minho watched Jisung was too long for the younger.

"Hyung," Jisung stumbled, "Hyung, please, need you so bad..."

Minho barely even needed to ask Jisung to beg, just let the silence linger after Jisung spoke.

"Minho, please, I'm all yours... Fuck me like you hate me, like you like me, like you don't know who I am, I don't care. Just please, please don't stop touching me."

The smile from Minho that followed was so sweet it could've put the bees out of business. He laughed, even, angling it close enough to ruffle the fabric of Jisung's boxers ever so slightly. Pulled with his teeth at the waistband, eased Jisung's underwear down slowly, hearing a gasp from Jisung as he felt himself freed to slap up against his own stomach. Minho gasped himself, looked back up at Jisung in wonder.

"You're kidding. Don't even need to prep you, you've got yourself all wet for me. So eager, baby, you're pathetic."

Jisung squirmed, embarrassed, breaking eye contact to turn his head away and hide his blush.

"Cute," Minho smiled. "Can't wait to corrupt you."

Said so sweetly, but deadly paired with the way he'd eased a finger into Jisung as he said it. The younger cried out, clenched, cried out again and forced himself to try to blink away tears. But when Minho drew his finger back out, Jisung mewled, tilted his hips to try and move closer to Minho.

"Stay still. Stay still or I stop."

Jisung stilled. The look of wonder that lingered on Minho's face may well have been tattooed on. He was having the time of his life toying with Jisung, testing, watching which buttons he needed to press to get the reactions he wanted.

If he kissed the base of Jisung's rigid shaft with pouted lips whilst he eased his finger back in, Jisung would try his hardest to stop a thrust of his hips, inadvertently forcing Minho deeper.