******

Chapter 17 017 You are waiting

"Brother Fang...Xie Zhiqing..."

"Don't worry about her!" Fang Dongdong was humiliated in front of others, his blood surged up, and his white-faced scholar-like face turned red, okay It took him a while to recover.

He turned his gaze to Sun Taozhi, met the other's worried eyes, slowly exhaled a breath, and finally regained some face.

"Did you get the medicine?" He smiled and became gentle again, "Let's go, I'll take you home."

At the end, he waved to Chen Guangfu: "Uncle Chen, let's go."

Chen Guangfu said with a serious look on his face He looked him over and nodded slightly.

Chen Guangfu knew some of the rumors in the village. Mr. Nie had specifically entrusted him with it, saying that his granddaughter was young and still ignorant about relationships, and he hoped he would take care of her.

So when he heard Xie Yunjin's words just now, he felt a little relieved, but he was also worried about whether he had done something to this boy Xiang Dong. As an old man who was neither a relative nor an acquaintance, he couldn't ask too much about this kind of thing. He thought that it would be more appropriate for him to talk to Mr. Nie some other time.

As for the others... Chen Guangfu glanced at the two retreating figures and turned around.

He is not a nosy person.

Xiang Dong led the bicycle over, kicked off the pedals, and the rear wheel bounced heavily on the ground several times. Sun Taozhi carefully sat on the back seat, put the medicine bottle in her arms, and held the fabric on the man's waist with both hands.

The girl's hand, with some body temperature, was attached to her waist, with the most primitive attraction, making people's hearts itch and throb.

But suddenly, Xie Yunjin's flowery face appeared in his mind again. After comparing the two sides, Xiangdong calmed down again. After thinking for a while, he took out a silk scarf from his arms and handed it over sideways.

"I can't use the defective products eliminated by the supply and marketing cooperative, so I'll give them to you."

The light pink ones are printed with the peach blossoms that bloom in early March. They are rare in this era. They are made of high-quality materials and have a soft texture. May be defective.

Sun Taozhi knew who it was for, but he still took it, but his originally soft voice softened slightly: "Thank you, Brother Fang."

...

"Doctor Chen, the brigade has a holiday tomorrow, and the educated youth have made an appointment. I'm going to the county to buy things, so I won't come over."

Xie Yunjin's working hours do not follow that of the brigade. If she needs leave for something, she needs to tell Chen Guangfu.

When the old man saw that her expression was as normal, as if nothing had happened just now, he felt a little relieved and said lightly: "I know."

Xie Yunjin still likes this old man very much. Although he is a bit serious, he may be related to his grandfather. Here, she always feels at ease here.

So her beautiful peach blossom eyes turned into crescents, and she said with a smile: "Do you have anything you want to buy? I'll bring it back for you."

She thought Chen Guangfu would refuse, but she didn't expect that the other party really thought about it for a moment, but what he said was Another thing: "Then take these to the supply and marketing cooperative and sell them."

As he said that, he took out a small bag of dried and processed herbs.

Nowadays, supply and marketing cooperatives are very strict in collecting medicinal materials, and there are stipulated amounts. Most of them have fixed channels. Chen Guangfu only goes there every once in a while, because the quality of the medicinal materials is good, and it can also give him an extra income.

Xie Yunjin put it away carefully and joked: "How much does it cost?"

Chen Guangfu seemed to chuckle and looked at her: "Sell as much as you can."

What he said was really looking down on people.

Xie Yunjin immediately pursed her lips and said dissatisfiedly: "Just wait, I have to sell it at a good price!" ...

Knock

knock -

"Come in."

The door of the office was opened, followed by a steady and orderly footsteps. , the man stopped half a meter in front of the table and gave a military salute: "Captain, you are looking for me."

Commander Zhou looked up from the military report, looked at the young man with solemn eyebrows in front of him, and asked in a deep voice: "You are going to train again. Is it?"

Lu Fang's eyes were silent, and the lines on his handsome face were as clear-cut as a chisel, with a hint of perseverance: "Report to the leader, you said that you must not slack off in daily training!"

"Okay, you know how to handle me. That's an excuse." Captain Zhou banged the table with his pen, and his voice suddenly increased, "Don't you know what's going on with you? Of course I would support normal training, but you are committing self-abuse! It's an act of destroying the body! Military doctor Why have I forgotten what I told you? If this continues, how will I explain to your superiors?! Or do you want to take off this military uniform and go home with your bag?! Ah!" Lu Fang's

jawline was tense and he was determined. Staring ahead, silent.

Captain Zhou looked at his stubborn appearance and his temples twitched.

Lu Fang was the soldier he specially applied to be transferred from the capital city to participate in the cooperation mission. He was first-rate in terms of ability and quality, and it was no exaggeration to say he was the best in the military region.

The cooperation mission was difficult and dangerous, and they suffered a lot of losses. Lu Fang also escaped from death and saved his life, but unexpectedly he couldn't hold a gun after he woke up. This is a self-evident blow to a soldier.

At that time, they, the leaders, discussed transferring the man back to the capital for recuperation, but the boy was very stubborn and kept training at the shooting range every day, trying to force himself to recover as soon as possible.

Thinking of this, Captain Zhou also sighed and said seriously: "I know you want to recover before the next mission. Not to mention that we are still waiting and watching, but if you destroy yourself, not only will you personally gain more than you lose, but the military region will also not be able to recover." I hope to lose any outstanding soldier."

Seeing his expressionless face, Captain Zhou simply hardened his heart and said: "You are not allowed to stay at the shooting range during non-training time from now on. I will grant you three days of leave to adjust your mentality."

"Captain... "

Comrade Lu Fang!" Captain Zhou shouted sternly, "This is no small matter! Please be responsible for yourself, your comrades and the safety of the people!"

Lu Fang's lips showed a little paleness, and the emotions in his chest made him breathe. After a moment, he said: "Yes! Obey the order resolutely!"

...

Jiangdu Village is quite far away from the county seat, and a walk can wear off your heels. The educated youths set out at dawn and were lucky enough to meet an old man driving a bullock cart at the entrance of the village.

"Let the lesbians get on the bus. We young men will walk over and meet at the entrance of the supply and marketing cooperative." The

team is on holiday, and naturally some of the villagers are going to the county to buy things. There are not many places on the oxcart, and a few Of course, male educated youths will not compete with lesbians.

Xie Yunjin chose a seat in the back and sat down next to Liu He.

Today she wore a white floral shirt with a lace baby collar, a navy blue skirt that was pinched out at the waist, white socks and small leather shoes. She had a pretty face with no makeup on, but she couldn't hide her charm and was incompatible with the people around her.

An elder sister carrying a basket couldn't help but said: "Why is Xie Zhiqing so white? Look at his freshness, he looks like a star in a pictorial! Do you have any tips? Can you tell the elder sister that she is also smelly and beautiful!"

Xie Yunjin was stunned. This was really hard to answer.

Her skin is naturally white. Even if she gets a little tanned in the summer, it will fade away in the winter. And perhaps influenced by her mother, she takes good care of her skin and uses expensive balms.

After thinking for a while, she said: "Pick some of the small white flowers that bloom at the foot of the mountain, dry them and make tea. You can make them whiter by drinking them regularly. Of course, when you go to work, wear long sleeves to cover up and avoid the sun." Even better!"

People often heard that Xie Zhiqing had a bad temper, and thought she would use it to show off and make a sarcastic comment. Unexpectedly, although she was a bit arrogant, she was still quite generous.

So they all agreed, saying that they must remember to go to the foot of the mountain when they look back.

Zheng Minmin stared at her fair and flawless little face, turned her head and whispered to Wang Shuixiu: "She doesn't go to work, so of course she can't bask in the sun..."

Xie Yunjin glanced over, but actually didn't hear what the other person was saying, and their eyes collided. , raised his eyebrows at her, his petal lips curved into a slight arc, and he quickly turned his head to talk to others.

Zheng Minmin had a lump in her throat and suddenly couldn't speak anymore.

Xie Yunjin's expression seemed to be saying to her - What, I can't get a tan even if I go to work. No way, who made me naturally beautiful?