"Yes you can." He argued.

"No then tell me what's your biggest fear?" I asked.

"Nothing." He simple replied and took a sip.

"You don't have any fear?" I asked to confirm again.

"No."

"Why?"

"When expectations drop all your other fears just goes away." He replied and I felt that deeply.

The Vijay I was witnessed today was totally different from the one the whole world was aware of. He didn't look like a fuckboy, care less party type guy, who lived on his dad income but seemed like a guy with broken heart trying to hide it from world and healing in silence.

"What expectations?" I asked.

"Everyone thinks that I was born a fuckboy but no one knows that I was a hardcore lover boy." He said and let out a laugh.

"I loved a girl when I was in my 10th std. I loved her a lot, I used to madly roam behind her, do all her assignments, give her expensive gifts, and do everything for her. I was madly in love with her and we had even decided to go to same colleges but then she said that her parents had already chosen a different college for her. She was going to Pune for college and I was in Mumbai. I was not ready for this distance, I used to call her so many times in day but she would pick my call after 3 days." He said and a tear fell on his pants.

"One day I decided to surprise her and saw her kissing a guy at her college. The whole time she was cheating on me."

"How did you overcome then?" I asked rubbing his back.

"I started drinking and smoking. I used to stay locked up in my room for days, no shower no sumlight. I had become a dead living person. My parents were so done with me and I was mentally exhausted that I started giving myself pain but not death. That's when I realized that I enjoyed playing with death and I never feared death. The most common fear of people is death but if I am not scared of it that means I am not scared of anything."

"Never could have guessed that a guy who changes girls every week was so madly in love once." I said.

"I have changed now... I haven't dated anyone for months now. I am not even casually seeing anyone." He said assuring me as if I am his girlfriend and he is trying to justify.

"Yeah I believe you... Relax."

We didn't speak for another 5 minutes and the silence lingered between us. The conversation was too depressing and I needed to lighten it up.

"By the way... You look cute while crying." I said and we both cracked in laughter.

"Not more than you." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Ahhh!! Can't argue with you on that." I said covering my big smile.

"Let's go inside now, your brother will declare a search warrant." He said and we got up.

I stopped at the entrance and said, "I think I am ready to overcome my fear."

He didn't give any reaction.

"I just need a little time to prepare myself."

"Don't worry, take your time. You can take 5 years that's upto you, all that matters is you overcome it in your lifetime." He said and smiled so gently.

We entered and got separated like a flash of light so no one notices us.

I was dancing with the whole group and Vijay was sitting at the bar counter looking at me continuously. I think his gaze might burn my clothes and make me naked anytime soon.

I signalled him with my eyes to stop looking at me like that but instead he smirk and blushed and looked down.

He sent me a drink with a note: If I am getting you then I am ready to involve in a fight with your brother.

I read the note and shrugged my shoulders. He understood and joined me for dance.

He came slightly close but not touching me and we were dancing looking into each other's eyes.

When suddenly bhaiyaa came.
"Didn't I warn you to stay away from my sister?"
He said in anger but Vijay remained calm.

"Bhaiyaa what are you doing! Stop this nonsense." I tried to release Vijay's collar from his hand.

"Mr. Oberoi we were just dancing relax." Vijay said in a total druken state.

"I know what is 'just dance' for a person like you, so I would suggest you to stay away from her."

"Get off him Aarnav, he wasn't even touching her they were far away." Aadhya said and pulled Vijay behind her.

"I don't care what he was doing,but tell him to stay four kilometres away from my sister."

"You are not being logical right now just go and sit on your place." Aadhya said and went off with Vijay.

Next morning when I woke up I saw a message notification on my screen. It's the stalker.

He sent me some video. I downloaded it.

I opened the video.

The stalker was here after me. He was so close to us.

I texted Vijay.

Me: Vijay I think we have a problem. *video sent*