𝟐 . 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃

ابدأ من البداية

She looks at me confused, I mean I get why, I just met the girl today but I'm just worried that's it.

Charlie - "Why.. would you need Y/N's room number?"

Lucifer - "I just wanna see if shes alright and the others are worried too since she just left looking like she might get killed."

Charlie thought about for a minute.

Charlie - "Alright, her room number is 158. Don't do anything weird!"

She yelled out to me while walking away. I can feel a smile crept onto my face as I run towards Y/N's room.

After a few minutes of running, I found her room. I stood there awkwardly for a few seconds before knocking lightly on the door.

Y/N POV

I can hear soft knocking at my door which made me stop from panicking and turned around. My breathing got heavier and heavier and more tears came out as I just stare at the door, zoning out.

I continue to stare at the door in front of me before getting out of my thoughts after hearing a voice outside.

Lucifer - *on the other side* "Y/N? This is Lucifer, are you okay?"

His voice is soft and caring which calms me down a little bit but still surprised me. I tend to stay quiet until he spoke up again.

Lucifer - *on the other side* "Y/N can you open the door for me please? I'm worried about you."

My eyes widen in shock as he spoke. "Hes.. worried about me? But I only met him today." I thought, trying not to overthink everything.

Y/N - "A-are they o-outside?"

I stutter from my shaky voice.

Lucifer - "No, theres no-one here. It's just me."

I hesitate to get up and open the door since I don't trust him that much. I took me a minute to stand up as I basically just balled my eyes out and my head is lightheaded because of it.

I walk over to the door slowly while I wipe my tears away with my sleeve, trying to keep calm. Before opening it, I look through the peephole to see Lucifer there, waiting patiently but also in a worrying way. I sigh as I reach the door knob and open it up.

When I open it, I can see Lucifer standing in front of me. We had like a 3 second long eye contact before I peaked my head out and looked up and down the hallway.

Lucifer - "What are you doing?"

Y/N - "Checking if they're in the hallway."

Lucifer - "I told you that its just me-"

Y/N - "Well I have trust issues, Sorry."

I double-checked the hallways in case if this guys lying to me. I see noone in the hallway but him.

Y/N - "Alright, you can come in if you want."