"Savi tum yahan kyun ho" She looked on both sides. There was just a car parked behind Saveria.

"Wo mene- wait kar rahi." Saveria cleated her throat, not knowing how to lie or what to say. She had to take care of not only Umeed's suspicions but also Farjaad's, who was not looking at her in any specific manner but she worried that he may notice the vehicle behind her.

"Kis ka?"

"Wo chale gaye, mehmaan aye thay. Un ko see-off kar rahi thi, un ke jaane ka wait. Aao." He held Umeed's arm, noticing that Farjaad was still looking at her.

"Hi." He nodded.

"Hi, Farjaad?" She asked, Umeed looking down at how firmly she was holding her wrist.

"Ji." He said and Umeed focused back onto him.

"Thank you once again." She nodded and he mirrored her actions, holding onto the steering wheel.

"Phir aglay haftay milte hain. Mein kal jaa kar budget final kara lun ga." He informed her and Umeed nodded. Saveria cursed under her breath, every second passing by so heavily.

Yusuf could faintly hear the conversation, he was squatting with his knees touching his stomach, arms around his legs.

"Perfect." Farjaad nodded and Umeed shut the door, his car driving away.

"Jaldi aao Umeed, thand ho rahi hai." Saveria pulled Umeed, making her gasp as she turned to face her friend.

"Aaj kya tum sabne theka uthaya hua hai ajeeb hone ka! Andar hi aa rahi hun." She exclaimed. First it was Farjaad with his odd behaviour, now it was Saveira acting like they were going to implode if they stayed out for another second.

Just as they both walked, Saveira turned her head to Yusuf, nodding it slowly before going in with Umeed.

Yusuf breathed out, standing up and leaning against his car, sighing, remembering how they were stood, what she was saying, about how she liked him.

He laughed, loudly laughed, as he opened his car door and sat.

-

"Uncle aunty ke koi jaane waale thay?" Umeed took the cup to tea from Saveira, who nodded and sat opposite her on the counter.

"Hmm"

"Yaar I'm sorry once again. Agar ye aaj na hota you sar par sawaar rehta." Saveria felt a little guilty for making Umeed feel guilty. If anything, she was saved from being reminded she had to meet Umeed, by Umeed calling her to cancel. She should be the one apologising.

"Oho kuch nahi hota. Wese bhi mene mama ke saat thoray kaam kar liye." She lied, a little guilty but also feeling excitement over the events. How was she going to tell Umeed that she spent the whole day on a mountain? "Tum batao, kesa raha kaam?"

"Kaam tou theek tha." Umeed furrowed her eyebrows, placing her mug on the counter. "Liken aaj us sariyal ko pata nahi kya hua tha." She thought deeply. "Kabhi wo sakht ajeeb sa tha, phie beech beech mein khush ho jaata tha. He's so weird." She shook her head, remembering his behaviour.

"Weird? Kyun yaar, bande ke buray din hote hain." Savi shrugged as she reached for a biscuit.

"Is banday ke nahi. Ye sara hua insaan hai, aik number ka kharoos. Jab achay mood mein hota hai tou dar hi lagta hai." She muttered, shaking her head once again and recalling how he was all giddy when Jackie and Hasan showed up, like something had changed. "But kaam ka hai, mera kaafi kaam ha hai."

-

Farjaad had already texted the pdf of the documents with the assigned budgets. He went over to the Hashim house and explained everything thoroughly on his end, knowing that Umeed had already contributed with her designs which Rubina and the bride had approved.