"Acha kya khana hai?" Umeed snapped out of her thoughts, turning to face him. She got lost in thought for a moment, somewhere she does not get lost as often anymore.

"Tum batao, tumhe bhook lag rahi thi."

"Lag tou rahi hai." Farjaad nodded, running his fingers through his hair. "I want salad."

Umeed turned to him, an eyebrow raised, questions in her head. A salad... The man wanted a salad.

It should not surprise her anymore, but it did. Of all the things in the world, she did not expect him to answer with that. That was not on her radar. At all. She pressed her lips together, turning to look ahead at the road, a soft smile on her face.

"Let's have salad then."

-

"Wese mein ghar drop kar deta." Farjaad remarked as they entered the grand road. This was a different area. Saveira's father work in the pesticide business, so it was safe to assume they had a huge complex where they resided.

"Nahi mujhe usse milna hi tha. Thank you once again." Umeed looked over, smiling it, meaning it.

They went to a good restaurant and had greek salad, something which Farjaad introduced to her, and she was immediately a fan.

"No problem." He shook his head as they got closer to the point which was showing on his maps.

Saveira and Yusuf stood outside her house, his car parked by the gate, both ready for goodbyes.

"Thank once again. Mujhe itna maza aaya." Saveria rubbed her hands to her sides before pressing them together. It was the moment she did not like, ending an enjoyable day.

"Same here. Aaj waqayi maza aaya." Yusuf retorted, meaning it. He did not have this much fun in some time, it was full of laughter, adventure and a brewing feeling in his chest which made him want to run across the planet.

"The sunset was beautiful. Aur acha kiya ke use forun baad hum chale aaye, warna bohot andhera hona tha." She added. They got to see the sunset on the mountain top, and left when there was still some light them. It took them an hour to arrive back.

"Yeah, today was a good day." Yusuf bit his lip, already missing the feeling. It was an adrenaline rush, and it was igniting.

"Yusuf?"

"Hmm?" He looked up to her.

"I like you. Tum ache ho." Saveira smiled at him, her fingers intertwined, swaying side-to-side. It was interesting trying to share her feelings, but she wasn't afraid. There was something, and she could feel it.

"I like you too. Tum bhi achi ho." Both his hands were in his pocket. He looked down, smiling, blushing. It was making his heart race, this was what he wanted.

"Acha ab- Yusuf gaari mein betho forum." Saveria abrupt pushed him to the space between the car and the wall of her house, Yusuf panicking.

"Kyun?" He did not retaliate, he let her push, but wondered what made her panic all of a sudden.

"Umeed... Farjaad... tum gaari mein betho." She shoved him, he did not sit in the car, instead kneeled down so he was not seen.

"Shit. Shit." He whispered, seeing the lights of Farjaad's car, praying that his hot-headed friend did not recognise the car or his plate number.

Saveria stood idle, smiling as Umeed got out of the car.

"Hi!" She waved at Umeed, who furrowed her eyebrows as she got out, wondering why her friend was on the road, standing.