"How many are there ?" He said angrily.
"I don't know." I said.

"Done." He said after two minutes.

I turned towards him and saw himself standing there in a full black outfit. A black shirt, black pant, black coat and a black watch.

"Sir, mam are you ready for the first one ?" Someone asked from outside.
"Yes." I said and we walked out of the room.

"You will sit on that bench kept there and we will tell you the poses that you have to do." The man said and I  nodded my head.

We went and sat there.

"Mam sit on sir's lap." He said.

I looked at him and felt a little weird to sit in his lap.

"Mam please be quick." He again said.

I sat on his lap and heared his breath stopping.

"Now sir keep your left hand around her waist and your right hand on her thigh and bring your faces closer." He said.

Rajveer did as he said but before touching me thighs he fisted his hand for some seconds and opened it and kept lightly.

He just kept his hand on my thighs and I felt wet inside. Damn it my hormones are so fucked up.

"More closer." That man, shekhar said.

I moved my face more closer to his our nose touching eachothers and butterflies eupuritng in my stomach.

After sitting on his lap for sometime for a click I felt something poking under me.

"Can't you keep away your phone from yourself during the photoshoot too ?" I asked him.

"It's not my phone, wifey." He said.

No no no no no. It couldn't be that

"Then what is it ?" I asked praying it not to be his dick.
"You are thinking right." He said.

I shifted a little trying to give him space.

He held my thigh firmly and said
"Stop moving and don't make it more worse. Otherwise I would not able to control myself." He said.

Naina stop. I tried to say myself.

A click sound was heared and finally we parted away.

"Now mam lay down on the bench and sir will lay just on top of you not much closer some distance must be maintained." Shekhar said.

We did as he said again. Rajveer kept a hand on my waist and the other hand on the bench to support himself from falling on top of me.

Another click sound was heared. Some more pictures were taken in this dress and we were finally sent into the room.

This time we changed into another clothes. Basically I had to wear a black full sleeved shirt and a short pink check skirt with stocking reaching upto my knees.

OUTFIT:-

And he had to be shirtless

And he had to be shirtless. He had to wear only a pant.

"Sir you stand infront of that desk and mam you have to sit on the desk." Shekhar said.

It was a office table with some things kept on the desk for the photoshoot. I sat on the top of the desk.

"Now sir go closer to her and keep a hand on her thigh and lean closer to her and mam you will have to bend over a little while holding sir's both shoulder with your both palms." He said.

What the helly obsession do they have with his hand on my thigh. Stop you guys are making me feel a horny.

I parted my thighs a little for him to come closer He kept a hand on my thigh this time not lightly. He caressed his palms on my thighs and my eyes widened. He brought his hand to my inner thigh slowly.

"What are you doing ? Keep you hand away." I whispered yell.

"Guessing how wet you are for me." He replied.
"Don't behave like a psycho." I said in disbelief.

"You are making me behave like one." He replied.

Another camera shutter sound. The photoshoot continued for a long time. It was one hour but for us it was a very very long time.

And the one thing I couldn't get out of my mind was that he was hard. For me. Because of me.

__________________________________________________

Was the chapter good guyss  ?

Hope you all liked it please vote