"I know I have seen but ohh my god you are smiling and it got captured in a picture. This pic should be pasted in a museum." I said.

"Why ? Can't I smile ?" He asked.
"I hardly see you smile. And Aarohi said me that you never smile." I said.

"Yeah she is right." He said.
"Then why you smiled now ?" I asked.

"Beacuse of you." He replied looking into my eyes.

"Aren't you getting a little too bold today ?" I asked.

"Am I ?" He asked and I nodded.

We finally reached and I got down. God indeed it was the longest fifteen minutes of my life.

He walked inside and I  went behind him. That two man who came for the meeting were standing at the door with the biggest smile on their face.

"Hi Mr. And Mrs. Agnihotri." They greeted.
"Hi." I said.

"So we will be starting the meeting within five minutes." They said.

"There is your room sir all the clothes for the concept are kept there." He said pointing at a door.

We walked into that room and sat there.

My dress was a short black color frock type. It will reach till my thigh and there were black net stockings to wear under that too. A set of pearl necklace and there were full sleeves with puffy around the shoulder.It had many laces to tie at the back. I changed into that dress as I went inside the washroom of that room.

NAINA'S OUTFIT :-

I tried to reach my hand on the lases and tie that but I couldn't

I tried to reach my hand on the lases and tie that but I couldn't. I kept trying and trying and trying until he shouted.

"How long ? We are getting late."
"I need help." I said helplessly and with embarrassment.

"What do you need ?" He asked.
"I am not able to tie the laces at my back. Can you please call some worker ?" I said.

"Couldn't you say that from that time ?" He asked.
"Now go naa." I said.

I heared footsteps fading. He came back after two minutes.

"Two female workers were there one is busy with other client and other has gone to bring some things for our photoshoot." He said.

"Any other worker ?" I asked.
"All male are there and I won't let them touch you. I will help you,come out." He said.

"No no I will do it." I tired to say.
"Come out, nain." He said again.

I came out facing him. I stood infront of him and turned my back to him. I heard him groaning a little as he held the laces from the dress.

As he started tying them his knuckles brushed against my back and I started breathing faster.