First meet of Kaisagi

Once upon a time Kaiser go in Japan.

He go to the Tokyo, when he still Walking he see a one person that awesome and beautiful for him.

He come over to the guy and he said "hey, what's ur name??" "When i see ur face its like dejavu, u know why??? " The Guy answer "mm my name is Isagi, why u look very exited to me???, aren't i make something wrong to you? "

Answer Kaiser "naur, i just want to be ur bf, did u want to be my bf and have a marriage with me? " Isagi looks like very scared, but he blushing when hear what Kaiser say, in his heart "omg why he so handsomee, i want to be he bf!! But i think its a wrong time"

Kaiser was confused, he asked once again, "so do you want and accept my love to you? "
Answer Isagi "mm actually i like you to, but i think its a wrong time.. "

Answer Kaiser "Whyy?? Mmm ouh i have a good idea, do you want to try with me? " Isagi was very suprised, he want to do it "seriously??? " Answer Kaiser "yes, after that im gonna marriage you" Isagi was blushing, he accept it,

Now Kaiser bring Isagi to he apartement and they start the sex...
Kaiser trying to enter his dick and when the first Kaiser enter Isagi was shouted "AHHHHH, K-Kaiser i-its g-good... " Kaiser looks happy when his hear it, he also make very fast and Isagi was like it from his voice

And this the part when Kaiser kiss Isagi and eat Isagi body, Said Kaiser "did you feels good? " Answer Isagi "ahhhhh i-its g-good i-i like i-it.. "

The sex are ready over, and the fun fact Isagi can't walking so the night Isagi sleeping with Kaiser

Isagi can't sleep cus a word that Kaiser said to him (the word) "yes after that im gonna marriage you" Isagi ask Kaiser "Kaiser I think we're only being in a relationship, i didn't ready to have a marriage with you.. " Answer Kaiser "oh okay my baby" Isagi was suprised cus Kaiser Called him 'baby'

To be continued