Love's Bicker: A Kasauli Tale-OS +Note

A sweet OS credit by Anonymous writer .....well done❤️❤️❤️...it was soo homely and beautiful ❤️❤️❤️👏

Edited and few changes : ME

For submission of stories...link is on my profile check it out❤️✌️(send them quickly)

In the quaint town of Kasauli, nestled amidst the serene hills and whispering pine trees, lived a couple named Akshara and Abhinav with their beloved son abhir . Their home, a haven of love and tranquility, was where they had built their life together, sharing countless moments of joy and laughter. However, like any couple, they too had their occasional disagreements.

One bright morning, as the sun painted the sky in shades of pink and gold, Akshara and Abhinav sat at the breakfast table, enjoying their morning tea

One bright morning, as the sun painted the sky in shades of pink and gold, Akshara and Abhinav sat at the breakfast table, enjoying their morning tea. The air was filled with the aroma of freshly brewed tea and the sound of birds chirping outside.Abhir went to neelamma house for his special breakfast by his neelu.

Akshara, a graceful woman with a kind heart and a sharp mind, looked at Abhinav with a gentle expression as she brought up their plans for the day. Abhinav, a dedicated man with a passion for gardening, listened attentively but seemed preoccupied with his own thoughts.

Akshara: "Avi, do you remember we had planned to visit the market today to buy some groceries?"

Abhinav: (distractedly) "Oh, right. I completely forgot about that. But can we do it later? I have some work to finish in the garden this morning."

Akshara's smile faltered slightly, a hint of disappointment flickering in her eyes

Akshara's smile faltered slightly, a hint of disappointment flickering in her eyes. She had been looking forward to their outing together, a chance to spend some quality time away from their busy schedules.

Akshara: "But Abhinav, we've been putting off the grocery shopping for days now. We really need to go today."

Abhinav: (getting defensive) "I know, I know. But the garden needs my attention too. Can't we just go tomorrow?"